• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Booth's Appeal: Creative Ideas for Drawing in Crowds

In summary, to enter the drawing at the booth, fill out a form with your name, email, and phone number and drop it into the designated box. You can also enter online through the website. There is a limit of one entry per person, and multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning. The winner will be announced at the end of the event, and if you are not present, you will be contacted via the email or phone number provided on your entry form. The prize for the drawing varies and will be announced at the beginning of the event, and it could be a product from the catalog or a special discount. You do not need to be present to win, but it is encouraged to stay until the end of the
AmyP
I was wondering what people do at booths. Im looking for ideas. I always do a "giveaway" but I need to do something different. What do you do to draw people to your booth? My display will be christmas theme as these are christmas craft shows. Also was looking for gift ideas flyers.......and/or flyers to hand out. Thanx!! REALLY appreciate it!

That thread is helpful, I always make sure I have a ton of recipes to pass out (I type them up and print them 4 to a page). Most times I do a drawing, sometimes I don't. I like having the drawing slips there to get people's info and invite them to be a part of my newsletter list. When I do do a drawing I do it for a $15-$25 gift certificate. This way people can get something that they really want and I've found that they end up spending more than the amount of the gift certificate, a win/win.I hope that helps.866 353 4947

1. How do I enter the drawing at the booth?

To enter the drawing at the booth, simply fill out a form with your name, email, and phone number and drop it into the designated box. You can also enter online by visiting our website and filling out the form there.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the drawing?

Yes, there is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning.

3. When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced at the end of the event. If you are not present at the time of the drawing, we will contact you via the email or phone number provided on your entry form.

4. What is the prize for the drawing?

The prize for the drawing varies and will be announced at the beginning of the event. It could be a product from our catalog or a special discount on your next purchase.

5. Do I need to be present to win?

No, you do not need to be present to win. However, we encourage you to stay until the end of the event to see if you are the lucky winner. If you are not present, we will contact you and arrange for you to receive your prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lkhartmann