1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Drawing at booth OR.....

1. AmyP

AmyP Novice Member

I was wondering what people do at booths. Im looking for ideas. I always do a "giveaway" but I need to do something different. What do you do to draw people to your booth? My display will be christmas theme as these are christmas craft shows. Also was looking for gift ideas flyers.......and/or flyers to hand out. Thanx!! REALLY appreciate it!

Nov 5, 2009
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Nov 5, 2009
  3. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

That thread is helpful, I always make sure I have a ton of recipes to pass out (I type them up and print them 4 to a page). Most times I do a drawing, sometimes I don't. I like having the drawing slips there to get people's info and invite them to be a part of my newsletter list. When I do do a drawing I do it for a $15-$25 gift certificate. This way people can get something that they really want and I've found that they end up spending more than the amount of the gift certificate, a win/win.

I hope that helps.

866 353 4947

Nov 5, 2009
Have something to add?