• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drawing a Blank: New Consultant Show Cards

In summary, "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards are a helpful tool for new Pampered Chef consultants to use during their first cooking shows. They are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your mentor or team leader. These cards provide a visual guide, helping consultants feel more confident and organized, and giving the show a professional and polished look. The cards can also be personalized with your name and contact information. They are suitable for all types of cooking shows and can be customized to fit your style and audience.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Are we able to print the new consultant show outline/recipe cards from CC? I can't seem to find them.

Yes. They are in the download section and I bet they're also in the new resource center. Let me check...

ETA: I didn't find it in the download section but it is in the "Getting Started Resource Center" (under Consultant and Leadership Training tab). It has the outlines for the mini-kit cards too.

Beth, you are the best!! I was only looking in the DL section.

I believe they're also on the CD that comes in the kit (for the new consultant to print).

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your frustration with not being able to find the new consultant show outline/recipe cards on CC. Unfortunately, they are not available for printing on CC at this time. However, you can access and print them from the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. Just click on "Training Materials" and you will find the new consultant show outline/recipe cards there. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. What are "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards?

"Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards are a set of cards designed to help new Pampered Chef consultants prepare for their first cooking shows. These cards provide a visual guide for the consultant to follow during the show, making it easier to remember all the important steps and details.

2. How can I get my hands on the "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards?

The "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also ask your mentor or team leader if they have any extra sets that they can provide for you.

3. What are the benefits of using the "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards?

The "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards help new consultants feel more confident and organized during their first cooking shows. They also provide a professional and polished look to the show, making it more appealing to potential customers.

4. Can I customize the "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards?

Yes, you can personalize the show cards by adding your name and contact information to them. This will help your customers remember you and make it easier for them to reach out to you for future purchases or bookings.

5. Are the "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards suitable for all types of cooking shows?

Yes, the "Drawing a Blank" New Consultant Show Cards are designed to be versatile and can be used for any type of cooking show, whether it's in-person, virtual, or a combination of both. They provide a basic outline for the show, but you can also add your own personal touches and adapt them to fit your unique style and audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Faith
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • baychef