• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Draw Slips in Performance: Tips & Benefits

In summary, draw slips can be used in performances by creating a set of slips with numbers or names, having participants draw a slip at random to determine the order or winner, and making sure to have enough slips and a container. They can be used for various types of performances and have benefits such as adding excitement and ensuring fairness. It is recommended to have at least one slip per participant and to mix them well before drawing. Having a backup plan is also advised. Overall, draw slips are a fun way to add an element of surprise to any performance.
canadianchef
Do you use the draw slips in your shows? If not, how come? How do you use them? :)

I definitly use them. At the end of the show I will go over the draweing slip and have them fill out thier email if they want to be on my email list, and I will go over each section with them

I use one that someone 'higher up' modified. It has a "If your host became a consultant would you host a show for her?" question added on. I became a consultant because I had 6 automatic shows right there since my consultant used this different version.

Jillmami said:
I use one that someone 'higher up' modified. It has a "If your host became a consultant would you host a show for her?" question added on. I became a consultant because I had 6 automatic shows right there since my consultant used this different version.

where did you get this "modified" version? i've been wanting to start asking this question, but keep forgetting. i'd love to have drawing slips that ask that!

Here is what I use. I borrowed it from someone here.

Attachments

• Guest Care Card-7.doc
    27 KB · Views: 531
kristina16marie said:
where did you get this "modified" version? i've been wanting to start asking this question, but keep forgetting. i'd love to have drawing slips that ask that!

There are quite a few out there. You can search the files here using DPDS (for door price drawing slip), guest care card, drawing slip etc as your terms.

Hi, this is one my director Penney Parkes forwarded to me.

Attachments

• Wish List - Door Prize Flyer.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 827

1. How do I use draw slips in a performance?

To use draw slips in a performance, first create a set of slips with numbers or names on them. Then, have audience members or participants draw a slip at random to determine the order of performances or to select a winner. Make sure to have enough slips for each participant and a container to hold them in.

2. Can draw slips be used for any type of performance?

Yes, draw slips can be used for a variety of performances, such as talent shows, music competitions, or even raffles. They are a great way to add an element of surprise and fairness to any type of performance or event.

3. What are the benefits of using draw slips in a performance?

Using draw slips in a performance allows for a fair and random selection process, which can add excitement and suspense to the event. It also eliminates any bias or favoritism among participants, ensuring a level playing field for all.

4. How many draw slips should I have for my performance?

The number of draw slips needed will depend on the number of participants in the performance. It is recommended to have at least one slip per participant, but having a few extras is always a good idea in case of any mishaps.

5. Are there any tips for using draw slips in a performance?

One tip is to make sure the slips are mixed up well before drawing, to ensure a truly random selection. Another tip is to have a backup plan in case a participant is unable to perform or does not have a slip drawn. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the element of surprise that draw slips bring to the performance!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • Sandi Metzer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen Hodge