• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is CC Down All Weekend and Ruining My Tax Filing Plans?

In summary, CC was down all weekend, but I just forgot. My husband is anxious to get his taxes done, but they mail you a statement until you made less than $600. There have been warnings every time you log onto CC all week.
gailz2
Gold Member
Did everyone know about CC being down all weekend except me? I must have known and just forgotten. Must be the reason I've still been dragging my feet about getting my taxes done.

It just doesn't seem to be a good time for them to do this (tax time). I was trying to get my income from last year, but now that I think of it, they did mail us a statement, right? My husband is anxious to get this done.

Has everyone else filed their taxes already?

I did mine last month. They always mail you a statement until you made less than $600. There have been warnings every time you log onto CC all week.

There have been warnings up all week.
Our tax paperwork was mailed to us back in January.
Sounds like you're a last-minute-Charlie, just like me - LOL
Good luck.

I thought I was going be on top of things this year: I dutifully logged all my deductions into P3 last year and made back-ups. Well, that lapop is dead dead dead and the back-ups apparantly did not save as a data file, so all was lost. :cry: Then, I couldn't find my dayplanners from last year until just this week (they got misplaced during my move.)

I was up until 1 AM Thursday going thru receipts, calendars and records to provide my deductions to our accountant. I still have to provide her my mileage and a few other categories, but I'm over $10K in deductions so far. (I deduct everything :sing:)

[I'm obviously procastinating about finishing...since I'm on here playing. :)]

Last edited:
legacypc46 said:
I thought I was going be on top of things this year: I dutifully logged all my deductions into P3 last year and made back-ups. Well, that lapop is dead dead dead and the back-ups apparantly did not save as a data file, so all was lost. :cry: Then, I couldn't find my dayplanners from last year until just this week (they got misplaced during my move.)

I was up until 1 AM Thursday going thru receipts, calendars and records to provide my deductions to our accountant. I still have to provide her my mileage and a few other categories, but I'm over $10K in deductions so far. (I deduct everything :sing:)

Same thing happened to me, but I only lost half of the year. Ugh - what a mess! I had receipts, etc...but it was still a pain having to sift through it all, and categorize everything and add it up....

legacypc46 said:

What a nightmare, Kris!
I am sorry...:confused:

UGH! We found the statement from PC with my earnings. Now to organize all of my deductions -- last year I swore I'd do them monthly, but here I am a year and a couple months later and I'm still not doing it that way. Maybe next year..... Glad to hear there are other procrastinators.Happy Easter!!

What does "Cc is down all weekend" mean?

"Cc" refers to credit card processing, and when it is down, it means that the system for processing credit card payments is not functioning properly. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as technical issues or scheduled maintenance.

Will I still be able to place an order without using a credit card?

Yes, you can still place an order without using a credit card. We offer multiple payment options, including PayPal, check, and money order. Simply select a different payment method at checkout.

How will I know when the credit card processing system is back up and running?

We will send out an email notification and update our website and social media channels once the credit card processing system is back online. You can also contact our customer service team for the latest updates.

What happens if I placed an order during the time when the credit card processing was down?

If you placed an order during the time when the credit card processing was down, your order will be put on hold and will not be processed until the system is back up. Once the system is back online, your order will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation.

Is there anything I can do to prevent credit card processing from going down?

Unfortunately, credit card processing issues can happen unexpectedly and are out of our control. We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause and assure you that we are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• time2cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pamperedchef8592
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefCKHall