1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: DRAT -- CC is down all weekend

1. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Did everyone know about CC being down all weekend except me? I must have known and just forgotten. Must be the reason I've still been dragging my feet about getting my taxes done.

It just doesn't seem to be a good time for them to do this (tax time). I was trying to get my income from last year, but now that I think of it, they did mail us a statement, right? My husband is anxious to get this done.

Has everyone else filed their taxes already?

Apr 11, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I did mine last month. They always mail you a statement until you made less than $600. There have been warnings every time you log onto CC all week.

Apr 11, 2009
  3. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

There have been warnings up all week.
    Our tax paperwork was mailed to us back in January.
    Sounds like you're a last-minute-Charlie, just like me - LOL
    Good luck.

Apr 11, 2009
  4. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

I thought I was going be on top of things this year: I dutifully logged all my deductions into P3 last year and made back-ups. Well, that lapop is dead dead dead and the back-ups apparantly did not save as a data file, so all was lost. :cry: Then, I couldn't find my dayplanners from last year until just this week (they got misplaced during my move.)

I was up until 1 AM Thursday going thru receipts, calendars and records to provide my deductions to our accountant. I still have to provide her my mileage and a few other categories, but I'm over $10K in deductions so far. (I deduct everything :sing:)

[I'm obviously procastinating about finishing...since I'm on here playing. :)]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
    Apr 11, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Same thing happened to me, but I only lost half of the year. Ugh - what a mess! I had receipts, etc...but it was still a pain having to sift through it all, and categorize everything and add it up....

Apr 11, 2009
  6. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

What a nightmare, Kris!
    I am sorry...:confused:

Apr 11, 2009
  7. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

UGH! We found the statement from PC with my earnings. Now to organize all of my deductions -- last year I swore I'd do them monthly, but here I am a year and a couple months later and I'm still not doing it that way. Maybe next year..... Glad to hear there are other procrastinators.

Happy Easter!!

Apr 11, 2009
Have something to add?