• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Download Your Contact Lists to Your Website | Tips & Tricks

In summary, to download your contact list from Pampered Chef, log in to your account, click on the "Contacts" tab, select the contacts you want to download, choose a file format, and click on "Download." You can also download your contact list in a specific order by sorting your contacts before downloading. The recommended file format for download is Excel, but CSV is also available. You can download your entire contact list at once by selecting all contacts and following the same steps. Contact lists cannot be downloaded directly to mobile devices, but can be transferred from a computer.
Dannyp
Yesterday I had noticed a way to download my contact list from both Pampered Partner and Outlook to my .biz website. I even started downloading then my wonderful computer locked up. It was a link from the personal web site assistant (at least I think it was) and now I can't find it anywhere. does anybody know? :confused:
Thanks

Hmmmm
Dannyp said:
Yesterday I had noticed a way to download my contact list from both Pampered Partner and Outlook to my .biz website. I even started downloading then my wonderful computer locked up. It was a link from the personal web site assistant (at least I think it was) and now I can't find it anywhere. does anybody know? :confused:
Thanks

I just looked on CC and through my personal website and couldn't find it either. I know someone else on here mentioned it earlier as well. Hmmmmm! Maybe it is something that needed to be tweeked and will return soon!

I'll be watching for it!
Leea :cool:

I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find that page, either!! Actually, I went into my history and found the page, but it is not active yet, so it doesn't work. I'm pretty excited that this seems to be a soon-to-be feature!

Mary

1. How do I download my contact list from Pampered Chef?

To download your contact list from Pampered Chef, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
2. Click on the "Contacts" tab.
3. Select the contacts you want to download by checking the box next to their names.
4. Click on the "Download" button at the top of the page.
5. Choose the file format you want to download (CSV or Excel).
6. Click on "Download" and your contact list will be saved to your computer.

2. Can I download my contact list in a specific order?

Yes, you can download your contact list in a specific order by sorting your contacts before downloading. To do this, click on the column header you want to sort by (such as name, email, or phone number). You can also click on the "Sort" button at the top of the page to choose a specific sorting order. Once your contacts are sorted, follow the same steps as above to download your contact list.

3. What file format should I choose when downloading my contact list?

The two file formats available for downloading your contact list are CSV (Comma Separated Values) and Excel. If you plan on using your contact list in a spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel, it is recommended to choose the Excel format. If you just need a simple list of names and contact information, the CSV format will work just fine.

4. Can I download my entire contact list at once?

Yes, you can download your entire contact list at once by clicking on the checkbox at the top of the list, next to "Name". This will select all of your contacts, and you can then follow the same steps as above to download your contact list.

5. Can I download my contact list to my mobile device?

No, you cannot download your contact list directly to your mobile device. However, you can download it to your computer and then transfer it to your device if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies