• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Downloadable Logos on CC: Where Did They Go?

In summary, the downloadable logos on CC can be found on the "Marketing" tab of the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website. If you can't seem to find them, they may have been moved to a different location on the tab. You can download logos for specific products by selecting the desired product and clicking on the "Download Logos" button. These logos are free to use for Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be customized. They are designed and provided by Pampered Chef for the specific purpose of promoting their products.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
There used to be downloadable logos on CC and now I can't find them. Am I totally blind or are they gone?

click on promoting your business tab and licensed merchandise vendors. it's there!

Thanks Kristi!
xo

1. Where can I find downloadable logos on CC?

The downloadable logos on CC can be found on the "Marketing" tab of the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website.

2. I can't seem to find the logos on CC. Where did they go?

The logos may have been moved to a different location on the "Marketing" tab. Try scrolling through the different sections on the tab to find them.

3. Can I download logos for specific products?

Yes, you can download logos for specific products by selecting the desired product on the "Marketing" tab and clicking on the "Download Logos" button.

4. Are the logos on CC free to use?

Yes, the logos on CC are free to use for Pampered Chef consultants and can be used for marketing and promoting Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I customize the logos on CC?

No, the logos on CC cannot be customized. They are designed and provided by Pampered Chef for the specific purpose of promoting their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
richardson3
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • mspibb
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies