• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Down in June!

Feb 25, 2010
I am going to be having surgery on May 31. I will be completely down for the month of June. Anybody have any suggestions on how to continue to work my biz for that month?

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
I fractured my ankle at the end of January and was facing the same situation. I sent out a mystery show email to my contacts and closed a $1000 show for Feb. I had 2 participants "win" free shows so I was set for March when I was no longer housebound. You will find that people love to help. Best of luck with your surgery.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Letting everyone know that you're going to be out of commission but that they can still order or do catalog shows worked well for me when I had surgery a few years ago.

Plus, be sure to use your down time to get your scheduled filled for when you are back in action.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I was down for 8 weeks with preeclampsia & then recovering from a c-section. I stayed active with catalog shows. I agree, get on the phone & start notifying potential hosts that you will be having surgery and are looking for volunteers to host a catalog show in June or a cooking show in July to help you get back in the swing of your business. I'm sure you'll get some volunteers! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views