• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Online Orders for Catalog Show: Any Explanation?

In summary, "Doubles of Same Order" is a mathematical concept where two elements in a set have the same order, meaning they can be multiplied by themselves a certain number of times to equal the identity element of the set. The order of an element is determined by finding the smallest positive integer n where the element raised to the power of n equals the identity element. Two elements can have the same order in a set, known as "Doubles of Same Order", which is identified by determining the order of each element and finding the same value. This concept is important in mathematics for identifying patterns and symmetries, simplifying calculations, and is a fundamental concept in group theory.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have gotten 2 online orders for a catalog show. Both orders were e-mailed to me twice. Exact same order so I knew I was just getting a second e-mail of the same order. Any one else have this happen? Any explanation. I did not ask the guests if they hit order twice, but that is what I am thinking happened.

This happens pretty much all the time to me. I'm not on Beta -- still using the old system. I always get two email confirmations pretty much at the same time for the order, but when I go to my website, it's only on there once so it only transfers to P3 once. I figure it's some glitch on HO's end.Shari in TX

Are you the Consultant acting as host? If so, the "consultant" is getting an e-mail and the "host" is getting an e-mail. Since both are you, you are getting both copies.

Oh, Sheila, you are so smart! That thought never even crossed my mind. Duh!Shari in TX

Hi there! I have had this happen before as well. It's possible that the guests accidentally hit the "submit" button twice or that there was a glitch in the system. It's always a good idea to reach out to the guests and confirm if they meant to submit the order twice or if it was a mistake. If it was a mistake, you can always cancel one of the orders for them. If it was a glitch, you can reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. Hope this helps!

What is the concept of "Doubles of Same Order"?

"Doubles of Same Order" refers to a mathematical concept where two elements in a set have the same order, meaning that they can be multiplied by themselves a certain number of times to equal the identity element of the set.

How is the order of an element determined?

The order of an element is determined by finding the smallest positive integer n such that the element raised to the power of n equals the identity element of the set. This integer n is known as the order of the element.

Can two elements have the same order in a set?

Yes, it is possible for two elements to have the same order in a set. This is known as "Doubles of Same Order" and occurs when the two elements have the same number of possible powers before reaching the identity element.

How do you identify "Doubles of Same Order" in a set?

To identify "Doubles of Same Order" in a set, you must first determine the order of each element in the set. If two elements have the same order, then they are considered "Doubles of Same Order".

What is the importance of "Doubles of Same Order" in mathematics?

"Doubles of Same Order" is important in mathematics as it helps to identify patterns and symmetries within sets, and can be used to simplify calculations and solve equations. It is also a fundamental concept in group theory, a branch of abstract algebra.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • minirottie