• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Walled Tumbler Showed up Without a Straw?

troublesome...tumbler. The ring around it moves which makes the purpose of the ring pointless. It's supposed to stop the straw from coming out of the cup when picked up by the straw by kids etc, but if the ring moves it can come out of the cup. I first thought my sample was faulty but my new one is the same way. I have several others that I paid half the cost of these and work better :(This is a...troublesome...tumbler. The ring around it moves which makes the purpose of the ring pointless. It's supposed to stop the straw from coming out of the cup when picked up by the straw by kids etc, but
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
Did this happen to anyone else?

My daughter was SO excited to use it--and of course she could with a regular straw--but isn't it supposed to come WITH a straw?

Yes. Call HO and tell them. I am hoping the straw and lid are (separately) on the replacement list. I can see both getting tossed accidentally.

Calling now...hopefully I won't have a long hold time.

Mine was packaged in plastic outside of the cup - in the same box. It didn't get missed in the box did it?

Nope, we took everything out of the box. They're sending me one--whew!

Well, a set of Outdoor Party Plates showed up today. Methinks someone put in the wrong item number, and it wasn't me. Guess I'll be calling them on Monday.

Another tumbler should be on the way....and I get to keep the OPP. :)

GAH!! They finally sent out the new tumbler, but sent it to the address I had when I was a first a consultant--the address I haven't used in SIX years! So they're sending out another tumbler. Sheesh.

IS anyone else having an issue with their tumbler? Once I get the lid screwed on, it is very hard to get off. I have to ask a friend at work to take it off for me....

I LOVE the tumbler!!! The lid is tight the trick is to align it correctly. I use mine everyday for water at work.

Amanda_RI said:
GAH!! They finally sent out the new tumbler, but sent it to the address I had when I was a first a consultant--the address I haven't used in SIX years! So they're sending out another tumbler. Sheesh.

The saga continues. I noticed that there was no reference #/tracking link for the new tumbler on CC (which they originally said had to go to a different address than mine--because it never showed up, but then it turned out that they had mailed it to my old address, then they called back and said that they WERE sending it to my current address), so I called again.

The rep said when he clicked on the Fed Ex tracking link that HE could see, it gave him absolutely no information, so he's sending out ANOTHER tumbler with a rush delivery.

GAH. This is so absurd. I just want to be able to show this product to my customers. That is apparently too much to ask. *rolling my eyes*

We had Walmart tumblers but my husband dropped and broke his the other day..so being the wonderful wife that I am..I gave him mine.. :) Now he can't complain when I buy one from PC!!

Amanda_RI said:
The saga continues. I noticed that there was no reference #/tracking link for the new tumbler on CC (which they originally said had to go to a different address than mine--because it never showed up, but then it turned out that they had mailed it to my old address, then they called back and said that they WERE sending it to my current address), so I called again.

The rep said when he clicked on the Fed Ex tracking link that HE could see, it gave him absolutely no information, so he's sending out ANOTHER tumbler with a rush delivery.

GAH. This is so absurd. I just want to be able to show this product to my customers. That is apparently too much to ask. *rolling my eyes*

I wouldnt fret too much about it. It is a tumbler. Most people have seen them, so they dont have to have it in their hands to know what it looks like. But hopefully you have it soon.

esavvymom said:
I wouldnt fret too much about it. It is a tumbler. Most people have seen them, so they dont have to have it in their hands to know what it looks like. But hopefully you have it soon.

Oh, I know. I'm just so spoiled :) because they're usually SO on top of things when it comes to returns/adjustments.

Speaking of tumblers, has anyone else had a problem with the straw? The ring around it moves which makes the purpose of the ring pointless. It's supposed to stop the straw from coming out of the cup when picked up by the straw by kids etc, but if the ring moves it can come out of the cup. I first thought my sample was faulty but my new one is the same way. I have several others that I paid half the cost of these and work better :(

On ours, you have to actually move the ring. The straw doesn't just fall out of it.

Mine has soapy water INSIDE the walls! There is no way I can get it out.

This is a big disappointment because we move into the new office in a few days. There's a whole new group of coworkers I wanted to show it off to.

I got a straw in the mail from my director. After reading the above I thought we were suppose to get a straw so I e-mailed the home office. See their reply.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 395

1. Why did my Double Walled Tumbler show up without a straw?

Our Double Walled Tumblers are designed to be eco-friendly and reusable, so we do not include a straw with every purchase. However, you can purchase a pack of reusable straws from our website or use any standard size straw with your tumbler.

2. Is there a specific type of straw that fits the Double Walled Tumbler?

Our tumblers are designed to fit most standard size straws, so you can use any type of straw that you prefer. However, we highly recommend using our Pampered Chef stainless steel straws for a more sustainable and durable option.

3. Can I use the Double Walled Tumbler without a straw?

Absolutely! Our tumblers are designed with a wide opening for easy sipping, so you can enjoy your favorite beverages without a straw. The double-walled insulation also helps to keep your drink at the desired temperature for longer.

4. Are the Double Walled Tumblers dishwasher safe?

Yes, our tumblers are top-rack dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the lifespan of the tumbler and to keep the design looking like new.

5. Can I purchase replacement straws for my Double Walled Tumbler?

Yes, we offer a pack of replacement straws on our website. Simply search for "Double Walled Tumbler replacement straws" and add them to your cart. You can also purchase our stainless steel straws as a more durable and sustainable option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Brenda.the.chef