• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Replacement Ring for My Double Wall Tumbler Straw?

In summary, a Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring is a cup with two walls for insulation and a built-in straw ring. It is typically made of stainless steel and BPA-free plastic and is dishwasher safe. It can be used for both hot and cold drinks and is often leak-proof. It is recommended to check the product specifications before purchasing to ensure leak-proof design.
ChefMommyof3Boys
I just searched through the replacement parts list and couldn't find the ring on the straw for the double wall tumbler. Maybe I missed it or maybe they don't have one?! My son yanked on the straw and the ring has disappeared! Anyone know if we have one or where I can find a replacement?

Currently there is no replacement through PC. Maybe someone here has one you can buy.

I'm sorry to hear that the ring on your straw for the double wall tumbler is missing. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a replacement ring on the replacement parts list as well. It's possible that the ring is not sold separately and may be included with the purchase of a new straw. You can try contacting customer service for the tumbler brand to see if they offer replacement rings or if they can provide any recommendations on where to find one. You may also want to check with local stores that sell the tumblers to see if they have any spare parts available. In the meantime, you can try using a small rubber band or silicone ring as a temporary replacement until you are able to find a suitable replacement. I hope this helps!

What is a Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring?

A Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring is a type of cup that has two walls instead of one, providing insulation to keep your drink hot or cold. It also has a built-in straw ring for convenience.

What materials is the Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring made of?

The Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring is typically made of high-quality, food-grade stainless steel. The straw is often made of BPA-free plastic.

Is the Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring dishwasher safe?

Yes, most Double Wall Tumbler Straw Rings are safe to put in the dishwasher. However, it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and care.

Can I use the Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring is designed to keep your drinks at the desired temperature, whether hot or cold. It is perfect for coffee, tea, water, juice, or any other beverage.

Is the Double Wall Tumbler Straw Ring leak-proof?

Most Double Wall Tumbler Straw Rings are leak-proof, making them ideal for use on the go. However, it is always recommended to check the product specifications before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jeans Garden