• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Create Intertwined Double Rings for a Bridal Shower?

In summary, the person is seeking advice on how to create intertwining crescent roll rings for a bridal shower with 25 guests. They are wondering if 2 crescent roll packages per ring is enough and how to bake them together. Another person suggests using the Chicken Bistro Twist recipe from All the Best and filling two french breads while intertwining them. They also suggest using either spinach-artichoke filling or cream cheese, brown sugar, and chopped apples for the filling.
heat123
Silver Member
I am doing a bridal shower coming up and I was wondering if any of you have done this for a show before and your tips on how to create them intertwining?

Do you use 2 cresent packs per ring? How do you bake them together? On two round stones side by side? I can envision them being together but can't figure out in my head how to actually put them together and cook them.

Help, I hope this makes sense! I have 25 people to feed so I figured I would need two full size rings each (2 cresent packs per ring).

I've made a ring and a half on the same stone before. I used 3 crescent roll packages. I did the inner ring first and then the outer ring, leaving about an 1 or so between the two. It worked well and even though they were touching when they were done cooking they didn't bake together so they were easy to take apart.

heat123 said:
I am doing a bridal shower coming up and I was wondering if any of you have done this for a show before and your tips on how to create them intertwining?

Do you use 2 cresent packs per ring? How do you bake them together? On two round stones side by side? I can envision them being together but can't figure out in my head how to actually put them together and cook them.

Help, I hope this makes sense! I have 25 people to feed so I figured I would need two full size rings each (2 cresent packs per ring).

Look at the Chicken Bistro Twist recipe in All the Best. I would recommend filling 2 french breads and intertwining them. Yum. I like to fill my twist with the Spinach-artichoke fillings from the ring/braid section. You could also just fill with cream cheese/brown sugar and chopped apples, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar?

1. How do I properly use the Double Rings Intertwined tool?

The Double Rings Intertwined tool is designed to help you create beautiful and intricate designs with your dough. To use it, simply place the dough in between the two rings and twist them in opposite directions. This will create a braided effect and give your baked goods a professional look.

2. Can the Double Rings Intertwined tool be used with all types of dough?

Yes, the Double Rings Intertwined tool can be used with a variety of doughs, such as bread dough, pizza dough, and even cookie dough. Just make sure to adjust the size of the rings according to the thickness of your dough for best results.

3. Is the Double Rings Intertwined tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Double Rings Intertwined tool is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away to prevent rusting.

4. Can I use the Double Rings Intertwined tool for other types of food, besides dough?

While the Double Rings Intertwined tool is primarily designed for use with dough, it can also be used to make unique and decorative patterns on other types of food, such as pie crusts or even mashed potatoes.

5. What is the best way to store the Double Rings Intertwined tool?

The best way to store the Double Rings Intertwined tool is to hang it or lay it flat in a kitchen drawer. This will prevent the rings from getting bent or damaged and ensure that it stays in good condition for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies