• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Rings Intertwined HELP!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I am doing a bridal shower coming up and I was wondering if any of you have done this for a show before and your tips on how to create them intertwining?

Do you use 2 cresent packs per ring? How do you bake them together? On two round stones side by side? I can envision them being together but can't figure out in my head how to actually put them together and cook them.

Help, I hope this makes sense! I have 25 people to feed so I figured I would need two full size rings each (2 cresent packs per ring).

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I've made a ring and a half on the same stone before. I used 3 crescent roll packages. I did the inner ring first and then the outer ring, leaving about an 1 or so between the two. It worked well and even though they were touching when they were done cooking they didn't bake together so they were easy to take apart.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
heat123 said:
I am doing a bridal shower coming up and I was wondering if any of you have done this for a show before and your tips on how to create them intertwining?

Do you use 2 cresent packs per ring? How do you bake them together? On two round stones side by side? I can envision them being together but can't figure out in my head how to actually put them together and cook them.

Help, I hope this makes sense! I have 25 people to feed so I figured I would need two full size rings each (2 cresent packs per ring).

Look at the Chicken Bistro Twist recipe in All the Best. I would recommend filling 2 french breads and intertwining them. Yum. I like to fill my twist with the Spinach-artichoke fillings from the ring/braid section. You could also just fill with cream cheese/brown sugar and chopped apples, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar?