• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Crowd-Pleaser: Have You Tried It?

In summary, The "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows for easy creation of unique and delicious appetizers for large groups. It can be used for both hot and cold appetizers, and can make up to 12 servings at once. Pampered Chef offers recipes specifically designed for use with this tool, but it can also be used with any type of appetizer. To clean and care for the tool, it is dishwasher safe and can be stacked or stored with other Pampered Chef stoneware.
DebPC
Staff member
I never would have thought of this. Great for a big crowd.
Anyone try this?

Double Ring5960_n.jpg

i tried it and it was awesome. One side note though. Make sure your inside ring does not touch the outside ring or you will have to cook longer than instructed. I had the women put this together and it was fun to watch them! double ring2.JPG

Looks great! How long did you cook it for? And which ring recipe did you use?

Chicken enchilada ring. It is my favorite and go to recipe unless host requests otherwise. Everyone is so amazed by the great taste. Bake at 400 for about 25-30 minutes. If the rings touch that part of the crossiant will be a bit gummy so before you announce as DONE chk that part.

Hello! I'm so glad you found this idea helpful. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love finding new and creative ways to use our products. This idea sounds perfect for a big crowd. Have you tried it yourself? I would love to hear how it turned out! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any tips. Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser" and how does it work?

The "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser" is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create unique and delicious appetizers for large groups. It works by combining different ingredients and flavors to create a visually appealing and tasty dish.

2. Can the "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser" be used for both hot and cold appetizers?

Yes, the "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser" is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold appetizers. It is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F, making it perfect for baking and roasting in the oven. It can also be used to create chilled appetizers such as dips and spreads.

3. How many servings can the "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser" make at once?

The "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser" can make up to 12 servings at once, making it ideal for large gatherings and parties. The slices can be easily cut into smaller portions for more guests if needed.

4. Are there any recipes that specifically pair well with the "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that are designed to be used with the "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser." These recipes can be found on our website or in our product catalog. However, the tool is versatile and can be used with any type of appetizer that you can imagine.

5. How do I clean and care for the "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser"?

The "Surprising Crowd-Pleaser" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. For tougher stains, simply soak the tool in warm soapy water before washing. It is also recommended to use a non-metal utensil to remove any food debris from the tool to avoid scratching the surface. For storage, the tool can be stacked with other Pampered Chef stoneware or stored in a cabinet with a paper towel between each layer to prevent scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mariaandcassy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aurora
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies