• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Points?

In summary, "Double Points" is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn double the usual points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases. Eligible purchases are clearly marked on the Pampered Chef website or catalog and can be viewed in the customer's account. To earn "Double Points", customers simply need to make a purchase through their registered account. The points expire after 12 months, but can be redeemed at any time for free products or discounts. "Double Points" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, unless otherwise stated.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I know that Pampered Chef is offering triple points during the 5-10th of January but are they having any days to earn double points towards the trip? I though that was usually January or is it February? Let me know. THanks

Sarah

They'll probably announce something at the end of the month, or at the Back to Business meetings on Jan 4 (since that's when the destination(s) will be announced). Past incentives have had double points in January. However, just like the stock market, past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

: Hi there! According to the Pampered Chef website, they are currently only offering triple points from January 5-10. However, they usually have a double points promotion in either January or February, so it's possible they may announce one soon. I would recommend keeping an eye out on their website or social media pages for any updates. Hope that helps!

What are "Double Points" and how do they work?

"Double Points" is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn double the usual points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases. These points can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases. To participate, customers must have a registered account and make purchases through their account.

How do I know which purchases are eligible for "Double Points"?

Eligible purchases for "Double Points" will be clearly marked on the Pampered Chef website or catalog. Generally, most products and bundles are eligible, but some exclusions may apply. Customers can also check their account to view a list of eligible purchases and their corresponding points.

Do I have to do anything special to earn "Double Points"?

No, simply make a purchase on an eligible product or bundle through your registered account and the "Double Points" will automatically be applied to your account. Make sure to double check the product's eligibility before making a purchase.

Do "Double Points" expire?

Yes, "Double Points" will expire after 12 months from the date they were earned. However, customers can redeem their points at any time before they expire for free products or discounts on future purchases.

Can I combine "Double Points" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Double Points" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, unless specifically stated. Customers can choose to use their points for a discount on their purchase, but they cannot earn "Double Points" on that discounted amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amy07
  • bistrobabs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies