• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director January Double Points: Discover Our Next Destinations on Consultant's Corner

In summary, to earn double points in January, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef products. There is no limit to the amount of double points you can earn and they can be redeemed for rewards and discounts. However, double points cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. You do not need a membership or subscription to earn double points, and they will expire after 12 months.
finley1991
It's in the December CN on Consultant's Corner!!!!!!!!

Any guesses on our next destinations??? :sun:

I was confused about that. I though the sling was for January and double points on all Feb sales.

So it's actually double recruiting points we'd get in January if you recruit in Dec. But I think the double SALES points will actually be for February sales, but only if we hold and submit 2 shows in January. It's a little confusing, but I see what they're doing. Interesting! I wonder where the trip will be too!!!

Oh and the FEBRUARY host special includes the DCB for 60% off if they get to $650! (As well as all other host favorites)

Sorry about that! I was confused reading it! Thanks Becky for clearing it up.Tricky!!!!!!! :cool:

I'm starting a new thread with the correct title...

1. How do I earn double points in January?

To earn double points in January, all you have to do is make a purchase of any Pampered Chef products during the month. You will automatically receive double the points for your purchase, which can then be redeemed for rewards and discounts!

2. Is there a limit to how many double points I can earn?

No, there is no limit to the amount of double points you can earn in January. The more purchases you make, the more points you will accumulate!

3. Can I combine double points with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, double points cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you will still earn double points on your purchase, which can then be used towards future purchases.

4. Do I need to be a member or have a subscription to earn double points?

No, there is no membership or subscription required to earn double points in January. Simply make a purchase and the points will automatically be added to your account.

5. When do my double points expire?

Your double points will expire after 12 months from the date they were earned. Be sure to use them before they expire to take advantage of the rewards and discounts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies