• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Chocolate Mousse Cups

In summary, the Pampered Chef ® Double Chocolate Mousse Cups recipe involves creating waffle cups using melted semi-sweet chocolate, making a white chocolate mousse using melted white chocolate, milk, and instant pudding mix, and assembling the cups with the mousse, toasted almonds, and fresh raspberries. The recipe yields 10 servings, with each serving containing 280 calories, 12 grams of total fat, and 4 grams of protein. Variations, such as using ice cream cones or vanilla pudding mix, are also suggested.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
This was asked for in the chat box.

The Pampered Chef ®
Double Chocolate Mousse Cups
Recipe

Waffle Cups
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 pkg (4 oz) prepared waffle bowls (10 bowls)

Mousse & Garnish
1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
1 cup cold milk
1 pkg (3.3 oz) white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
3 tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
1 container (6 oz) fresh raspberries

For waffle cups, place semi-sweet morsels in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 60-90 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring every 15 seconds. Dip Chef's Silicone Basting Brush into chocolate. Swirl basting brush around inside walls of waffle bowls, replenishing brush with chocolate as necessary.

For mousse, place white chocolate morsels into another Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 60-90 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring every 15 seconds. Combine milk and pudding mix in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk using Stainless Whisk until thickened. Add melted white chocolate; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.

Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper. To assemble cups, spoon mousse into gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Trim corner of bag with Utility Knife; using a circular motion, pipe mousse evenly into cups. Sprinkle mousse with almonds and top with raspberries.

Yield: 10 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 170 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds, place into (8-in.) Sauté Pan. Cook 7-10 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently with Slotted Turner until toasted. Remove from pan to cool.

Plain ice cream cones can be substituted for the waffle bowls, if desired.

If desired, 1 pkg (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix can be substituted for the white chocolate pudding.

© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.

"Wow, these double chocolate mousse cups sound absolutely delicious! I love the idea of using waffle bowls as the base and the addition of toasted almonds and fresh raspberries on top. I think I'll have to give this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing it in the chat box!"

Hello! Thank you for your interest in the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups recipe! They are a delicious and fun treat for any occasion. I love that you can use either waffle bowls or ice cream cones for the cups - it adds a fun twist to the presentation. And the combination of white and semi-sweet chocolate in the mousse is heavenly. I hope you enjoy making and indulging in these tasty treats! Happy cooking!

1. What are the ingredients for the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups?

The ingredients for the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups are chocolate cake mix, chocolate chips, cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and chocolate shavings for garnish.

2. How many servings does one batch of Double Chocolate Mousse Cups make?

One batch of Double Chocolate Mousse Cups makes 12 individual servings.

3. Can I make the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups ahead of time. The mousse cups can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups. However, a piping bag and tip can make it easier to fill the cups with the mousse mixture.

5. Can I use a different type of cake mix for the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix for the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups. However, a chocolate cake mix will provide the best results and flavor for the mousse cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies