• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Perfect Double Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe?

In summary, the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip recipe is found in the 2001 spring/summer Seasons Best cookbook on page 24.
pelamm
There is a recipe at Joyce's Fine Cooking for Double Chocolate Fruit Dip, which is supposedly a PC recipe. It sounds good and easy, but when I searched for it in the Consultant's Corner, I couldn't find it. Does anyone know which cookbook this recipe is from?

Thanks.

Paula in TN

Hey Paula! I found this on Joyce's website at:
http://www.recipes-from-friends.com/pamperedchef/

Double Chocolate Fruit Dip

3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
7 cups assorted fresh fruit dippers such as apple or pear wedges; banana or peach slices; or whole strawberries

Preheat oven to 400?F. Lightly spray 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas with water using a spritzer. Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Using a pizza cutter, cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place in single layer on large round stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.

1. In small micro-cooker, microwave white chocolate and half of the whipped topping, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute, stirring after each 20-second interval, until melted and smooth.

2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese with white chocolate mixture; whisk until smooth. Fold in remaining whipped topping.

3. Place half of the dip into chilled bowl; drizzle with 1/4 cup of the chocolate syrup, forming an even layer. Cover chocolate syrup layer with remaining dip; forming a smooth surface. Drizzle remaining chocolate syrup in a spiral pattern over dip. Using cake tester, drag through chocolate syrup, forming a swirled pattern.

4. Prepare fruit for dipping. Place a bowl in center of chilled a platter; arrange fruit around dip.

Yield: 14 servings (2 3/4 cups dip)

Nutrients per serving (2 tablespoons dip, 1/2 cup fruit): Calories 130, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 40 mg, Fiber 1 g

Hope this helps!

Hi Kristi,

Yup, that is where I found it too, LOL. I was just wondering which PC source (cookbook, product use and care, etc.) it came from.

I think it would go great in a Chillzanne bowl, and as such would make an excellent tie-in to the July specials. I just wanted to be able to tell people the standard "This recipe came from cookbook x."

Thanks.

Paula in TN

Paula,
Oops! I thought you needed the recipe! It was almost midnight here so I'll blame it on that! I also don't know where the recipe would be found. Sorry!

Hey Paula! The Double Chocolate Fruit Dip recipe is found in the 2001Hey Paula! The Double Chocolate Fruit Dip recipe is found in the 2001 spring/summer Seasons Best on page 24.

Enjoy! :D

Lee Anne

Kristi,

I appreciate the effort. ;)

Lee Anne, thanks. Now I can pass the recipe on with no impunity since it is in an old SB.

Paula in TN

1. What ingredients are in the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip?

The Double Chocolate Fruit Dip from Pampered Chef is made with cream cheese, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and mini chocolate chips.

2. Is the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip gluten-free?

Yes, the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip is gluten-free. However, it is always best to double check the ingredient labels to ensure it meets your dietary needs.

3. How can I serve the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip?

The Double Chocolate Fruit Dip is best served chilled with your choice of fresh fruits such as strawberries, bananas, or apples. It can also be served with graham crackers, pretzels, or cookies for a sweet and salty combination.

4. Can I make the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip ahead of time?

Yes, the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate in the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips in the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip, such as dark, white, or milk chocolate. You can also add in other mix-ins like chopped nuts or dried fruit for added texture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies