• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Burner Grill Recipe Booklet

In summary, the "Double Burner Grill Recipe Booklet" is a collection of 25 recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Double Burner Grill. These recipes can also be adapted for use on other grills. The booklet contains a mix of healthy and indulgent recipes, with nutritional information for each. It also includes grilling tips and techniques. The booklet is included with the purchase of the Double Burner Grill, but additional copies can be purchased separately.
kcheatham08
Hello everyone! I watched a youtube video on Tenille doing a station type show. I LOVE the recipe she used and was looking for it. She also mentions an ebook she sends to her guests for this product and I have been unable to find one. I am doing my first station style show on Saturday and hope to have the ebook to send to my guests since I already have one interested in that product. Any help would be much appreciated. The link to the video is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3bsFH1E5kI&list=UUb9yL8JUKCw_gv3czopMrig

I would like this e-cookbook too, please.

Me three!!!

i found an ecookbook for the square grill. I am sure we can hand that one out to our customers if they buy or as an incentive to buy the double grill;)

Do we have the square grill ecookbook in our files? If not could you add it?

Hello there! Thank you for sharing the link to Tenille's video. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and found a recipe that you love. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to share that we do have a Double Burner Grill Recipe Booklet available for purchase. It includes a variety of delicious recipes that can be made on our Double Burner Grill. You can find it on our website or contact me directly for more information. Additionally, I can send you a digital copy of the booklet to share with your guests for your upcoming show. Just let me know and I'll be happy to assist you. Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Double Burner Grill Recipe Booklet"?

The "Double Burner Grill Recipe Booklet" is a collection of recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Double Burner Grill. It includes a variety of dishes that can be easily prepared on the grill, making it a convenient and versatile cooking tool.

2. Can I use the recipes in the booklet on other grills?

While the recipes in the booklet were specifically created for the Pampered Chef Double Burner Grill, they can also be adapted for use on other grills. Just be sure to adjust cooking times and temperatures accordingly.

3. Are the recipes in the booklet healthy?

The "Double Burner Grill Recipe Booklet" includes a mix of healthy and indulgent recipes. Each recipe includes nutritional information, so you can make informed decisions about what you're cooking and eating.

4. How many recipes are in the booklet?

The "Double Burner Grill Recipe Booklet" contains 25 recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. There is also a section for grilling tips and techniques.

5. Is the booklet included with the purchase of the Double Burner Grill?

Yes, the "Double Burner Grill Recipe Booklet" is included with the purchase of the Pampered Chef Double Burner Grill. You can also purchase additional copies separately if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • forever their mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies