• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Double Burner Griddle Sear Fish? Quick Answer Requested!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle is a versatile cooking tool that can be used to sear fish quickly and delicately. Its large surface area and even heat distribution make it perfect for cooking fish to perfection. To quickly sear fish, preheat the griddle on medium-high heat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. The griddle is also easy to clean, as it is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for maintaining its non-stick surface.
towerbabel
Gold Member
Hello....

Can anyone tell me anything about the Double Burner Griddle. Can it get hot enough to sear fish?

Needing an answer quickly!

It gets as hot as you need it to be - that depends more on the temp of the burner, not the griddle.

I can tell you that even the middle part, not directly over a burner, gets just as hot. It heats so evenly it's incredible! When people ask me at shows about my favorite product, I tell them "the DBG is my favorite product that I've never taken to a show"! LOVE that thing!

It's awesome! Just remember that. like any other non-stick, you shouldn't use it on high heat.

Good Point Rae! I try to always use mid level heat. If you need the pan screamin hot, just let it sit a bit longer before you drop the fish. I love the DBG (love all the acronyms :) ) too. it's a one stop shop for breakfast.. and my philly cheese steaks rock on it.

I know this post is old, but I hate to start a new one when I can hook into one that is already here. Does anyone have a 'new owner' flyer for the Double Burner Griddle?

go to Consultant's Corner - open Product Information Guide. We term it the PIG.

1. Can the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle be used to sear fish?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle is perfect for searing fish. Its large surface area and even heat distribution make it ideal for cooking fish to perfection.

2. How do I quickly sear fish on the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle?

To quickly sear fish on the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle, preheat the griddle on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes. Once hot, place the fish on the griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fish.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle to cook delicate fish?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle can be used to cook delicate fish. Its non-stick surface and gentle heat distribution help prevent delicate fish from breaking apart while cooking.

4. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle after cooking fish?

To clean the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle after cooking fish, wait for it to cool down and then wipe it with a damp cloth or sponge. For tougher residue, use a non-abrasive cleaner and a soft-bristled brush.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan and maintain its non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dwyerkim
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • BethCooks4U