• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Tote? - End of Month Needed

In summary, Lockhart Kitchen suggests that the person with the tote not give it up and make one themselves or find a similar but custom made tote from another source.
jmwhitworth
I was not able to earn the tote. I wish that it would have been for the end of the month instead of the beginning. Does anybody have one that they would like to sale?

I've been looking everywhere! Ebay, craigs list.... I want one sooooo bad!

me too! But no such luck.

Last edited:
I was checking ebay almost daily! In other incentives, you always see the items pop up.I've decided I'll just make one of my own. I've got several tote patterns. I can pick out my preferred fabric/colors, and then just have to figure out the best way to put the catalog-window on it it. The OTHER option, but she didn't have alot of selection right now is http://www.etsy.com/shop/minigilmore
I really like the brown/pink one with butterflyes on it. (It's $58). I figured if I bought one on e-bay -should it ever show up....we'd all be bidding against each other! :D But the catalog slot was a little small for ours..I think too narrow. Our catalog is 8"x10.5", her's shows 7.5"x10.5". I could easily just remove a cover and trim it down, or use my old Theme-Display cards trimmed down. Or the Custom Catalog bag she can make to fit. Haven't decided.

Bobbi,

I have one of Melony's bags, they are nice, she will also do custom work.

Thanks for the great reference. I have emailed her to see if she could make a purse that would fit the mini-catalog. I don't like a big purse but like the idea of being a walking billboard :)

jmwhitworth said:
Thanks for the great reference. I have emailed her to see if she could make a purse that would fit the mini-catalog. I don't like a big purse but like the idea of being a walking billboard :)

That would be nice! Let us know if she says she does.

Yes!! She said she would. I can't wait to order mine. I will post pics whenever I get it.

How much is she charging?? I would like one too :)

Me too! Maybe I'll have better luck with her !

$45 plus shipping...which is a little expensive but I guess not really when you figure it is a custom job.

I'm giving up something I like, but I need it for rent. I have the dot's HWC bag. I used it only a couple of times, so it looks brand new. I'm now using my catalog tote I earned in January. $45 including shipping. Paypal only. I have 72 hours to pay rent.

Thanks but I am wanting the dots bag that was offered in Jan. I think that there is somebody on Marketplace that is wanting that tote.

lockhartkitchen: I pm'd ya

esavvymom said:
I was checking ebay almost daily! In other incentives, you always see the items pop up.

I've decided I'll just make one of my own. I've got several tote patterns. I can pick out my preferred fabric/colors, and then just have to figure out the best way to put the catalog-window on it it.

The OTHER option, but she didn't have alot of selection right now is http://www.etsy.com/shop/minigilmore
I really like the brown/pink one with butterflyes on it. (It's $58). I figured if I bought one on e-bay -should it ever show up....we'd all be bidding against each other! :D But the catalog slot was a little small for ours..I think too narrow. Our catalog is 8"x10.5", her's shows 7.5"x10.5". I could easily just remove a cover and trim it down, or use my old Theme-Display cards trimmed down. Or the Custom Catalog bag she can make to fit. Haven't decided.

Mel makes it custom. You can choose what you want for a pattern. Mine is black with hot pink trim and hot pink dots.

I earned it and don't think I will ever use it. I was going to give it to a downline consultant, but I need some extra cash. Please let me know what you would pay and I will ship it to you.

cookn' katie said:
I earned it and don't think I will ever use it. I was going to give it to a downline consultant, but I need some extra cash. Please let me know what you would pay and I will ship it to you.

I PM'd you.

I look forward to seeing the custom tote. You might suggest that she makes several and sells them from her sight since it seems like there are many people wanting one.

any one else have one i can buy from you? I would love one too.

Looking for the January Dots bag too. Anyone willing to sell theirs??? Heard they make great diaper bags! My e-mail is: [email protected]

Last edited:
Re: January 2010 Dots ToteI earned this tote and used it for awhile. It is in excellent condition and I'm willing to sell it. Please PM me for cost and include your zip code for shipping cost. Thanks

if there are any dots bags left, let me know! I love the dots tote.

pm'd you, thanks

jmwhitworth said:
I was not able to earn the tote. I wish that it would have been for the end of the month instead of the beginning. Does anybody have one that they would like to sale?

I just wanted to comment that the reason the promotions are for the beginning of the month is that so many consultants put their shows in at the end of the month and HO is giving us incentives to submit earlier in the month to spread out the shipping. This February 28th they had over 30,000 shows submitted :eek:. That is just CRAZY! And it's not a good thing. It is not always possible to avoid it (I submitted 2 that day myself because I had no choice) but if we all get in the habit of submitting as soon as we can the shipping department could handle it better and the first week of the month wouldn't be so backed up either - shows happen all through the month and everything would be smoother if they were submitted that way. I tell all my last week of the month hosts that we are smarter to submit the day before the last day of the month rather than that last day or even the first week of the new month since they get things out really quick before the last day to be ready for the onslaught.

Another comment: It's not a bad idea at all to get a custom bag but remember that they can not use the PC logo on those bags as they are not the company's vendor.

I too would love a Dots Tote! Please PM me or email me at: [email protected] if you are willing to part!!!

Thanks!

What is the price range for the totes?

The price range for totes varies depending on the size and style. However, most totes range from $30 to $60.

What are the dimensions of the totes?

The dimensions of our totes vary, but most are approximately 12 inches wide, 10 inches tall, and 6 inches deep.

Do the totes come in different colors and patterns?

Yes, our totes come in a variety of colors and patterns to suit your personal style. You can browse our website or catalog to see the available options.

Are the totes machine washable?

Most of our totes are machine washable, but we recommend checking the care instructions for the specific tote you are interested in purchasing.

Do you offer any promotions or discounts for purchasing a tote at the end of the month?

We frequently have promotions and discounts available for our customers. Please check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any current offers that may apply to your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kandi2candy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies