• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Big with Dots Tote: Earned in Jan, Triple Points + More Exciting Promos!

In summary, Wahoo! I just realized that I earned the new Dots tote for 2 shows from Jan 1-15! And the triple points didn't hurt any either! lol I'm just excited. There are so many promos going on at the same time, it gets a little hard to keep up, but I'm NOT complaining one bit! I am always amazed how much this company gives us. People truly don't believe me when I'm at my shows and just doting on the company.
hmolah
WOOHOO! I just realized that I earned the new Dots tote for 2 shows from Jan 1-15! And the triple points didn't hurt any either! lol I'm just excited. There are so many promos going on at the same time, it gets a little hard to keep up, but I'm NOT complaining one bit! I am always amazed how much this company gives us. People truly don't believe me I don't think when I'm at my shows and just doting on the company.

Anyway, has anyone else earned it? I wonder when they'll ship? I hope to have it before the Spring Launch! :chef:

Congrats! I'll earn it after my show on Tuesday! It will be my 2nd. I'm super excited too! I'm just getting back into the business after some time off and really wanted to earn the bag. It's so cute! It feels good to accomplish something!

I earned it! I just submitted 2 shows :love:

I submitted one tonight and hope to have the second ready to submit on Thursday at the latest...just touching base with a few more people who are finishing up their "post-Christmas" wish lists. I did, however, have a bride who completed her rewards order last night and sent in her final order...but I doubt that completing her registry will do much more other than triple points for the commissionable sales. Crossing my fingers...I don't have much hope of getting the "$3,000 in sales" tote this month, but I really think the "2 shows" one is within my grasp at this point! I hope the other 11 months of 2010 are more "fruitful" when it comes to bookings. :)

Yeaaaaaaaa...Got my 2 shows in, now for 3000. to get the rolling tote!! :D

I'm excited about the dots tote but I am SUPER giddy about that rolling dots bag - I earned it as of last night and CAN'T WAIT to get it!! I always use a rolling bag like that as my carry-on when I fly places...can you imagine the great advertising that bag is going to do for me as I am scooting thru airports!!?!?
THANK YOU DORIS, MARLA & JEAN!!

dannyzmom said:
I'm excited about the dots tote but I am SUPER giddy about that rolling dots bag - I earned it as of last night and CAN'T WAIT to get it!! I always use a rolling bag like that as my carry-on when I fly places...can you imagine the great advertising that bag is going to do for me as I am scooting thru airports!!?!?
THANK YOU DORIS, MARLA & JEAN!!

Wahoo for you!

I'm just excited I got the tote. I can dream about reaching enough sales to get the rolling tote. My HD uses a similar rolling tote from a past promotion to get her paperwork and prizes to her shows. I could really use that!

I earned it and hoping to hit the 3000 level but it is going to take some major work from what I have lined up I had some major cancels this month and kinda set me back but I am glad least I earned one.

I should earn it by the skin of my teeth. I've got a show to close on the 15th and a show on the 14th that I expect to close that night. I WILL earn the rolling cart.

I earned the tote too! Yay me! I think the flier says that they will ship when earned...wooo-hooo!

I earned the tote last night, Wahoo!! I did it early this time! Last year w/ the HWC tote I missed it by 2 mins.

I earned the tote too. Had only one show before the 15th, so I threw together a catalog show and got the tote plus triple points on the show and catalog! Yay!

I have a show the night of the 15th and I will be closing it that night, so I can get it in to get the tote.

StacieB said:
I earned the tote too. Had only one show before the 15th, so I threw together a catalog show and got the tote plus triple points on the show and catalog! Yay!

That's what I did! We were iced out of work on Friday, so I decided to do a snow day sale. I sent an email out, and called almost everyone in my phone book (I got to the Rs by Saturday night) to let them know that I'd give a gift with order. I got $206 in orders, just enough for me to get a small stainless steel pan for myself (I don't have any of them and want one to show at shows). I may end up doing this more often throughout the year.

1. What is the Score Big with Dots Tote promotion?

The Score Big with Dots Tote promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn triple points on their purchases made in the month of January. With this promotion, customers can also receive additional exciting promos and rewards.

2. How do I earn the Score Big with Dots Tote?

To earn the Score Big with Dots Tote, customers must make a purchase of $75 or more in the month of January. This purchase can include any Pampered Chef products, and the triple points and additional promos will be automatically applied at checkout.

3. When will I receive my Score Big with Dots Tote?

The Score Big with Dots Tote will be shipped to you within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase is made. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.

4. Can I combine the Score Big with Dots Tote promotion with other offers?

Yes, the Score Big with Dots Tote promotion can be combined with other current offers and discounts. However, it cannot be combined with any previous or future promotions.

5. Is the Score Big with Dots Tote available for all customers?

Yes, the Score Big with Dots Tote promotion is available for all customers who make a qualifying purchase of $75 or more in the month of January. This includes both new and existing customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies