• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dots Rolling Tote with Clear Plastic Cover - $40 (GREAT condition)

In summary, the Dots Rolling Tote with Clear Plastic Cover has dimensions of 14.5 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 16 inches tall. The plastic cover is removable for cleaning and storage purposes. It can hold up to 30 pounds of weight and has multiple pockets and compartments for organization. However, it is not machine washable and should be hand washed with mild soap and water.
ughubug
Dots Rolling Tote with Clear Plastic Front Cover for sale, GREAT condition.

$40 obo

is this the one on that was earned Jan of 2010? I want it

If she doesn't get it, I want it

I thought I had 3 interested parties and have not had any return correspondence. The tote is $40. The shipping will cost me $20ish. I will split that for a total of $50. I will only accept payment via paypal and will post if someone has bought the item, thank you.

I'll take it :) Sending you a PM.

1. What are the dimensions of the Dots Rolling Tote with Clear Plastic Cover?

The dimensions of the Dots Rolling Tote are 14.5 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 16 inches tall.

2. Is the plastic cover of the tote removable?

Yes, the clear plastic cover can be easily removed for cleaning or storage purposes.

3. Can this tote hold heavy kitchen items?

Yes, the Dots Rolling Tote is designed to hold up to 30 pounds of weight, making it perfect for carrying heavy kitchen items.

4. Does the tote have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the tote features multiple pockets and compartments for organizing utensils, cookware, and other kitchen essentials.

5. Is the tote machine washable?

No, the Dots Rolling Tote should be hand washed with mild soap and water and air dried to maintain its quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • MahoneysKitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
nene960
  • ksmedic