• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding on Dots Bowls: A Quandary!

In summary, the person is undecided about whether to get the medium or large dots bowl. The medium dots bowl is available for a discounted price, but the large dots bowl is also available for a discounted price. If the person does not want any of the other pieces, they can either get the medium dots bowl and half the price, or they can get the large dots bowl and half the price.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I read the thread about the dots large bowl, and I am in a quandry!!

I don't have any dots, or any serving pieces, so I am planning on getting the round SA platter (for cookies etc) and some dots pieces. Here is my dilemma.

I can buy sample package E for $47 and get the dots trio (v. cute, kind of interested but I don't really need it) and the medium bowl, but I don't really care about the tree spreaders.

Or I can just wait until my KE in Sept and get the parts I want for $34.80.

But then for just $12 more I get the trio, spreaders and small measure all, which I can use as gifts or prizes. And it is a better discount! But I could use the $12 for something else...

Also, I was hoping that the medium dots bowl would work as a serving piece for shows where a bowl is needed, but now I'm wondering if it's big enough, or if I should just get the large dots, which I can get for $24(ish)...

If it was just for home, I would probably get the medium, 9 cups is still a pretty good size bowl, right??

HELP! Any ideas??

So, is the medium dots bowl worth getting, or should I just get the large one? And is it worth getting the whole package to be able to show the trio and spreaders at shows??

The more I think about it, the more confused I get!

I love the dots pieces. I have the plates, salad plates, small and regular bowls and cups for 8 people. I also have the large bowl. The large bowl is not a deep bowl. It is wide. I'm not sure about the med. bowl as far as how deep it is, but it seems to be pretty good size. I do plan to get the med bowl and probably the trio.

Since you don't want the other pieces, see if someone in your cluster wants them. A friend of mine is ordering that package but she doesn't want the dots pieces, I am not really interested in the rest, so I am getting the dots and she gets the rest...I still get what I want for half price, she gets what she wants and we don't have extra pieces laying around.

I think you may still be able to get the large dots bowl on the supply order at a reduced cost now ($23.25) JA56. This is on the spring/summer supply list. That is if you are interested in that peice.

I think I will get the package, see if anyone wants the pieces I don't, and if not I can take them to shows (esp. the spreaders and trio, I think people will love seeing them).

I am going to get the medium but not the large dots bowl, because I think most things will fit in it, I'll use it more myself, and if I am at a show where it is not large enough, I can re-fill it and point out that there is a large size!!

I know I can get it for 40% off, but I have so much on my list and not enough PC$!!

Thanks for the ideas!

I completely understand your dilemma and I'm here to help! My personal recommendation would be to go for the sample package E for $47. Even though you may not necessarily need the tree spreaders, the trio and medium dots bowl are great pieces to have in your collection and can also be used as gifts or prizes for your shows. Plus, you'll be getting a better discount overall. As for the size of the medium dots bowl, 9 cups is definitely a good size for serving at shows. It may not be as large as the large dots bowl, but it can still hold a decent amount of food. And if you ever find yourself needing a larger bowl, you can always add the large dots bowl to your collection later on. Hope this helps with your decision-making process. Happy cooking!

1. What sizes do the Deciding on Dots Bowls come in?

The Deciding on Dots Bowls come in three different sizes: small (8 oz), medium (16 oz), and large (32 oz).

2. Are the Deciding on Dots Bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deciding on Dots Bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can I mix and match the Deciding on Dots Bowls with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Deciding on Dots Bowls can easily be mixed and matched with other Pampered Chef products to create a coordinated and stylish kitchen collection.

4. Are the Deciding on Dots Bowls made of durable material?

Yes, the Deciding on Dots Bowls are made of high-quality stoneware that is both durable and long-lasting.

5. Can I use the Deciding on Dots Bowls for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Deciding on Dots Bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are also oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies