• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Dots Martini Glasses? Contact me for photos and pricing!

In summary, the Dots Martini/Dessert Glasses have a capacity of 6 ounces and measure 4.5 inches in height and 4 inches in diameter. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. These glasses can be used for both martinis and desserts and each set includes 4 glasses. They are made of high-quality glass, making them a sturdy and elegant option for serving drinks and desserts.
Kpchef
I have 2 sets of Dots Martini Glasses, new in boxes (8 glasses total) for sale. Beautiful for New Year's Eve! Asking $20 each set obo. Thank you(Trying to figure out how to upload pictures!) In the meantime, maybe reply with your email or in a message if interested and I will send that way. I'm new in this group :)

Hi there! Welcome to the group. Those martini glasses sound lovely. Could you please provide some more details like the brand and material of the glasses? Also, are you willing to ship them or is it only for local pick-up? Thanks!

Hi there! I'm interested in your Dots Martini Glasses. Can you please send me some pictures and let me know the dimensions of the glasses? Also, would you be able to consider a lower price for both sets? Thank you!

1. What are the dimensions of the Dots Martini/Dessert Glasses?

The Dots Martini/Dessert Glasses have a capacity of 6 ounces and measure 4.5 inches in height and 4 inches in diameter.

2. Are the Dots Martini/Dessert Glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, these glasses are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to preserve the longevity of the dotted design.

3. Can these glasses be used for both martinis and desserts?

Yes, these versatile glasses are perfect for both cocktails and desserts. Their elegant design makes them suitable for any occasion.

4. How many glasses come in a set?

Each set of Dots Martini/Dessert Glasses includes 4 glasses.

5. Are the Dots Martini/Dessert Glasses made of glass or plastic?

These glasses are made of high-quality glass, providing a sturdy and elegant option for serving your favorite drinks and desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • ShelbyMichalek