• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hurry to Get the Dots Large Round Bowl Before it's Gone!

In summary, the email from Rich Hlava informs us that the Dots Large Round Bowl (item #2033) is now on While Supplies Last and will be discontinued from the line effective March 1. Existing orders should be submitted immediately as they will be filled on a first come, first serve basis until noon (CT) on Monday, Feb. 6 or until the inventory is depleted. It is advised not to reach out for additional orders as the current inventory cannot support it. The email also mentions not advertising the "get it while you can" message, possibly due to a previous incident with the Ice Cream Dipper. Some individuals express their disappointment with the discontinuation of the colored dots, but others are excited about the new
NooraK
Gold Member
Just received the following email:

Dear Consultant,

We wanted you to be aware that we’re placing the Dots Large Round Bowl (item #2033) on While Supplies Last, effective immediately. Our current inventory is very low, as we planned to discontinue this item from our line, effective March 1.

Therefore, if you have existing orders for guests or hosts, please submit them immediately. We will fill orders on a first come, first serve basis through noon (CT) Monday, Feb. 6 or until we deplete our inventory – whichever comes first. Please do not reach out for additional orders, as our inventory position will not support this and we want to fill current orders you already have.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Rich Hlava
Sr. Vice President, Operations

The email specifically asks that we don't advertise "get it while you can". Apparently they've learned from the Ice Cream Dipper incident.

NooraK said:
Just received the following email:

The email specifically asks that we don't advertise "get it while you can". Apparently they've learned from the Ice Cream Dipper incident.

LOL! I did immediately go to my "closet" to make sure I already owned it. I am going to miss the colored dots! Loved them! I do think the new frosted dots (glassware) are much more versatile and elegant.

I love how they say that in the email and then I have 4 people posting it on FB :)

darlinclem said:
I am going to miss the colored dots! Loved them! I do think the new frosted dots (glassware) are much more versatile and elegant.

Not Me!!! I hated the colors, plus to spend that amount of money on a set of dishes, I wanted them to last years without looking dated. I'm excited about the new SA dishes and the frosted dots!

Dear Rich Hlava,

Thank you for informing us about the Dots Large Round Bowl being placed on While Supplies Last. I understand that the current inventory is low and that the item will be discontinued from the line effective March 1. I will make sure to submit any existing orders for guests or hosts immediately to ensure they are filled on a first come, first serve basis before the inventory is depleted.

I appreciate your efforts to fulfill current orders and understand the importance of not advertising the "get it while you can" message. I will make sure to follow your instructions and refrain from reaching out for additional orders to avoid any inconvenience.

Thank you for keeping us updated and for your dedication to providing quality products to our customers.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the Hurry to Get the Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Hurry to Get the Dots Large Round Bowl is a versatile kitchen accessory from Pampered Chef. It is a large, round bowl with a colorful polka dot pattern that can be used for serving, mixing, or storing food.

Why is it important to get the Dots Large Round Bowl before it's gone?

The Dots Large Round Bowl is a limited edition item from Pampered Chef and once it is sold out, it will not be restocked. This makes it a valuable and sought-after item for collectors and fans of the brand.

What are the dimensions of the Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Dots Large Round Bowl has a capacity of 5 quarts and measures 10 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height. It is the perfect size for mixing, serving, or storing large portions of food.

Is the Dots Large Round Bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Dots Large Round Bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy cleanup. However, it is not recommended for use in the oven.

Can I use the Dots Large Round Bowl in the freezer?

Yes, the Dots Large Round Bowl is freezer safe and can be used to store food in the freezer. It is recommended to leave some room for expansion when freezing liquids in the bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
kam
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies