• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink & White Dots Martini Recipe - Help Wanted, Sallie!

In summary, to make the Pink & White Dots Martini, you will need vodka, white cranberry juice, triple sec, pink lemonade, and optional pink food coloring, white sugar, ice, and sprinkles for garnish. You can substitute the vodka with another type of alcohol, but it may affect the taste and color. To create the pink and white dots on the rim of the glass, mix pink food coloring and water, then dip the rim in sugar. You can make the martini ahead of time and garnish with other options like lemon twist or fresh fruit.
blueberrylady
Gold Member
Does anyone know which recipe is in the Pink & White Dots Martini Glasses in the HWC flyer?

TIA,
Sallie

I think I saw in another post that someone called HO, and was told it was just strawberry yogurt!! Which proves presentation is everything.

Yeah, I point that out to people.

i was coming in here to ask that very question. I was asked about recipe the other day and couldn't find anything. Those glasses make that yogurt look awesome.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Pink & White Dots Martini?

To make the Pink & White Dots Martini, you will need:

• 1.5 oz vodka
  • 1.5 oz white cranberry juice
  • 1 oz triple sec
  • 1 oz pink lemonade
  • Pink food coloring (optional)
  • White sugar (optional)
  • Ice
  • Pink & white sprinkles for garnish (optional)

2. Can I use a different type of alcohol instead of vodka?

Yes, you can substitute the vodka with your preferred type of alcohol, such as gin or rum. However, keep in mind that it may alter the taste and color of the martini.

3. How do I make the pink and white dots on the rim of the glass?

To create the pink and white dots on the rim of the glass, mix together equal parts of pink food coloring and water. Dip the rim of the glass in the mixture, then dip it in white sugar. Allow the sugar to dry before pouring in the martini.

4. Can I make this martini in advance for a party?

Yes, you can make the Pink & White Dots Martini ahead of time. Simply mix all the ingredients together in a pitcher or shaker and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. Be sure to give it a quick stir before pouring into glasses.

5. What can I use to garnish the martini besides sprinkles?

Besides sprinkles, you can also garnish the Pink & White Dots Martini with a lemon twist, fresh raspberries, or a small slice of pink grapefruit. Get creative and use any garnish that fits the pink and white theme!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Frugalli