• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Dots Dinnerware: Shop Now and Save!

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for Dots dinnerware and the other person offering a set for $75 plus shipping. Another person also offers some Dots dinnerware for sale. The initial person is interested but wants to know the prices and items included. The seller provides a list of available items and their prices, mentioning that some have already been sold.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
ISO dots dinnerware. Please let
Me know what you have available and prices. Thanks

I have just boxed up my dots dinner ware to get rid of. do not know what you are looking for. I have some plates, some dessert plates, some bowls and mugs. if you are interested I will go out and count what i have.

I would be interested in all for the right price. Thanks

pc ri lisa said:
I would be interested in all for the right price. Thanks
I have 4 cereal bowls, 7 salad plates, 5 dinner plates and 6 mugs. All without chips but they have the marks from silverware that I never took the time to white erase out. How about the price of postage (because this will be heavy) and $10 for my time of boxing them up safely and taking them to the post office?

That is more than fair. Thanks so much. If you would like to email me the total and a paypal account I will send you payment ASAP. And thanks again. It is very much appreciated. Lisa. [email protected]

pc ri lisa said:
I have a complete new in the box set. $75 for the set plus shipping. Where are you located?

pc ri lisa said:
Just saw a whole bunch on FB Marketplace. Seller is in Aurora, Illinois. Tried to link it here but couldn’t so you’ll have to go a search.

Barb Dougherty said:
I have just boxed up my dots dinner ware to get rid of. do not know what you are looking for. I have some plates, some dessert plates, some bowls and mugs. if you are interested I will go out and count what i have.
I am interested in a few Dots plates.

Hello, Did you find what you were looking for? I have several pieces of Dots Dinnerware and Glasses. I need the space so I'm selling all.

shaowchef said:
I have a complete new in the box set. $75 for the set plus shipping. Where are you located?[/QUO
Are these still available what exactly is included in the set ?

Frugalli said:
Hello, Did you find what you were looking for? I have several pieces of Dots Dinnerware and Glasses. I need the space so I'm selling all.
what do you have and prices please

pc ri lisa said:
what do you have and prices please
Hello,
I have these pieces in dots.
Dinner plates (7)
Salad plates (4)
Cereal soup bowls (6)
Candy/nut trio (1)
11" Round serving bowl (1)
13" Round serving bowls (2)
9 1/2" oval serving platter (1)
19" oval serving platter (1)
Water /highball glasses (6)
Martini glasses (6)Let me know what you're interested in and I can give you prices and pics.
Thanks!

Can you give me s price on the dinner and salad plates. And the serving pieces? Thank you

pc ri lisa said:
Can you give me s price on the dinner and salad plates. And the serving pieces? Thank you
Hello,
I'm sorry, but the salad plates sold this morning. Here are the individual prices for the dinner plates and the serving pieces. I will discount the prices if you want multiple pieces. Thank you.
(7) Dinner plates = $6 each
(1) 11" Round serving bowl = $19
(2) 13" Round serving bowls = $25 each
(1) 13 3/4" x 9 3/4" oval serving platter = $20
(1) 19" x 14" oval serving platter = $28Reference https://www.chefsuccess.com/threads/dots-dinnerware-wanted.85284/

1. What is the material of the Dots Dinnerware?

The Dots Dinnerware collection is made of durable stoneware, perfect for everyday use.

2. Is the Dots Dinnerware microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Dots Dinnerware is both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy clean-up.

3. How many pieces are included in the Dots Dinnerware set?

The Dots Dinnerware set includes 16 pieces, perfect for a family of four. It includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 bowls, and 4 mugs.

4. Does the Dots Dinnerware come in different colors?

Yes, the Dots Dinnerware is available in a variety of colors including red, blue, green, and black. You can mix and match to create your perfect set.

5. Can I purchase individual pieces of the Dots Dinnerware?

Unfortunately, the Dots Dinnerware is only available in a complete set. However, you can purchase additional sets to add to your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef Marla