• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Dots Binder in Canada: Find Out If Others Have Received Theirs Yet!

In summary, the Dots Binder Canada is a high-quality, customizable binder that measures 11 inches in height by 10 inches in width with a 1.5 inch spine. It is made of durable materials and can hold approximately 200 sheets of standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper. It is perfect for personal and professional use and is part of the Pampered Chef line of products.
ahinchey
Does everyone have there dots binder yet? (in Canada). I haven't gotten mine yet and was wondering if others are still waiting or if I should phone HO.
Thanks

I got mine last year, in december

I haven't gotten mine either

Mr. Pampered Chef said:
I got mine last year, in december

She means the Binder for having a show between Jan.1-8th!

:rolleyes::blushing:eek:h...doh...nope didn't get that one..my bad..

ahinchey said:
Does everyone have there dots binder yet? (in Canada). I haven't gotten mine yet and was wondering if others are still waiting or if I should phone HO.
Thanks

Finally got mine today!! Very cute!!:D

1. What is the Dots Binder Canada?

The Dots Binder Canada is a high-quality, durable binder designed to help you stay organized and keep track of all your important documents, recipes, and notes. It is part of the Pampered Chef line of products and is perfect for both personal and professional use.

2. What size is the Dots Binder Canada?

The Dots Binder Canada measures 11 inches in height by 10 inches in width, making it the perfect size for storing standard 8.5 x 11 inch documents. It also has a 1.5 inch spine, providing plenty of space for multiple sheets of paper.

3. Is the Dots Binder Canada customizable?

Yes, the Dots Binder Canada is customizable. It features a clear plastic cover on the front and spine where you can easily insert your own custom cover page or label. This allows you to personalize your binder and make it easy to identify what is inside.

4. What materials is the Dots Binder Canada made of?

The Dots Binder Canada is made of high-quality materials, including a durable paperboard cover and metal rings. The cover is also coated with a water-resistant material, ensuring that your documents stay safe and dry.

5. How many sheets of paper can the Dots Binder Canada hold?

The Dots Binder Canada can hold approximately 200 sheets of standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper. This makes it perfect for storing recipes, important documents, or organizing your notes for school or work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ahinchey
  • Crys Hall
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • brandyk