• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Doris Christopher's Books a Must-Have for Consultants?

R
rhonda4554
I have been doing some "de-cluttering". I have Come to the Table and The Pampered Chef, The Story of One of America's Most Beloved Companies both by Doris Christopher. I have read them both and highly recommend them, especially for consultants as they are both full of ideas to share at your shows. If anyone is interested in taking them off my shelf, please email me at [email protected]. They are both in pretty good shape, except that Come to the Table has some marks on the jacket like it had a sticker on it at one time (I bought it used somewhere). I will take $10.00 apiece for them (or best offer) and that includes shipping.
Thanks!

Thanks Mary for purchasing The Pampered Chef, The Story of One of America's Most Beloved Companies I still have Come to the Table by Doris Christopher available...please email me if you are interested. Thanks!

Both books have been sold...Thanks!!

1. What are the two books written by Doris Christopher?

The two books written by Doris Christopher are "Come to the Table" and "The Pampered Chef, The Story of One of America's Most Beloved Companies".

2. Are these books recommended for consultants?

Yes, both books are highly recommended for consultants as they are full of ideas to share at shows.

3. What is the condition of the books?

The books are in pretty good shape, with the exception of some marks on the jacket of "Come to the Table" from a previous sticker.

4. How much are the books being sold for?

The books are being sold for $10.00 each, including shipping, but the seller is open to offers.

5. How can I purchase these books?

To purchase the books, please email the seller at [email protected].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • SilverCeladon