• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Sight of Pampered Chef Book? Let's Get it Promoted!

In summary, the Pampered Chef book is not being promoted by H.O. and is only being found in major book stores.
cakepampered
Hi Friends;

Just wondering... in your travels have you seen the Pampered Chef book displayed? I have been to several Target stores in my area AND my local Wegman's food store and NOTHING! I am wondering if HO is aware that most places are not featuring this book. I am very disappointed about this. I thought for sure that they would make every effort to have it available. What I'm saying is, how can we promote the book when it is not being promoted by H.O.? Just my thoughts.

I wasnt sure what stores had it available. It may just be out in some of the major bookstores right now.

I think it is only in major book stores. I ordered mine online through Barnes and Noble it was cheaper!
Candy McIntyre
Maine Consultant

Yes, I realize that the book is mostly in major book stores, but I'm surprised that they are not marketing it in the places where women shop. I don't know about you, but my car can drive itself to the Target I am there so much. Women automatically congregate in the bargin stores -- it only makes sense to have the book where the women go. :cool:

Barnes and NobleOn the way home from Conference, literally, I stopped at a local Barnes and Noble to pick up a copy, and they didn't have it. In fact, never had it, never heard of it! I requested them to order it, and it still isn't there. I ended up ordering it from Amazon.com (it was a few cents higher than B & N online, but I ordered another book, too, so the shipping was free).

I agree that it would be great to see the book at stores I frequent. I don't usually lug my 2 young children to Barnes and Noble, but you'll see all of us at Target or the grocery store on an all-too-regular basis. :)

Diane

dianevill said:
On the way home from Conference, literally, I stopped at a local Barnes and Noble to pick up a copy, and they didn't have it. In fact, never had it, never heard of it! I requested them to order it, and it still isn't there. I ended up ordering it from Amazon.com (it was a few cents higher than B & N online, but I ordered another book, too, so the shipping was free).

I agree that it would be great to see the book at stores I frequent. I don't usually lug my 2 young children to Barnes and Noble, but you'll see all of us at Target or the grocery store on an all-too-regular basis. :)

Diane
Anyone emailing PC with these comments?

Sure did...I did indeed, even gave them the B & N location; no reply.

Diane

I found Doris' book at Sam's club on the way home from conference. It is $15.84 or something. I looked at the WalMarts in my area and they do not have it. I go to Sam's club often, so I was glad to have found it. Anyway, just my 2 cents worth of information.

Shawnna

I've found the bookin Canada at Chapters, Indigo & on Amazon. The major vendors are the ones who's #s count on the top 10 lists, so that is where the company would ideally like to get their copies. If every consultant purchased the book (one copy), it would obviously have more publicity (which would be another reason why we were not able to recieve this as a gift, it wouldn't count for a true sale on the top 10 lists...)

I would like to see the book available in more high traffic areas, and would like to see the company do more for this story.

Esther

Where to find the book...When I purchased mine at Barnes and Noble, they had them on display with the Lance Armstrong books in the front of the store. I've also seen the book at Borders...only saw one on the shelf in the back, though. But the best place to get a good deal is amazon.com or overstock.com. In fact, half.com by e-bay also has some listed. Oh, I'm in CT.

Contacted HO with no replyDear Friends;

Thanks for all the great feed-back about the book, you gals are great! I'm still baffled that H.O. is not really pushing this book out there to the public. I think that they should go full tilt blitz! Yes, it's nice to be able to go on line and get the book -- but that is not getting the book in front of the public eye! You all know that without aggresive selling nothing gets done. To put it in practicle terms, if you did not host-coach your sales would fall flat. The same should hold true for this wonderful book. I think that H.O. should take a page from the "host-coaching" philosophy by contacting all the book outlets (especially those places were women congregate) and "show off" what they have to offer! Remember, the more the general public knows about The Pampered Chef, the greater our business and sales will be. So we WIN all the way around! :D If you have not contacted H.O. already, please do, there truly is strength in numbers!

O.K. I'm stepping off my soapbox now! :cool:

Hey guys/gals...I just finished reading Doris' book and I have a question about it. On page 122 it states: "An active Consultant is one who sells $200 a month in commissionable sales over the course of two months." Isn't that written wrong? Don't we just need $200 in commissionable sales over the course of two months? In the Recipe for Success it states: To remain active, you must submit at least $200 in commissionable sales in every consecutive two-month period."

I really enjoyed reading this book! I found the history behind the company very interesting. If you haven't gotten a copy yet, I suggest you do!

rhonda4554 said:
Hey guys/gals...I just finished reading Doris' book and I have a question about it. On page 122 it states: "An active Consultant is one who sells $200 a month in commissionable sales over the course of two months." Isn't that written wrong? Don't we just need $200 in commissionable sales over the course of two months? In the Recipe for Success it states: To remain active, you must submit at least $200 in commissionable sales in every consecutive two-month period."

I really enjoyed reading this book! I found the history behind the company very interesting. If you haven't gotten a copy yet, I suggest you do!
You have it right.

What is "No Sight of Pampered Chef Book? Let's Get it Promoted!"?

"No Sight of Pampered Chef Book? Let's Get it Promoted!" is a guidebook for independent consultants of Pampered Chef on how to effectively promote and market their business.

Who is the target audience for "No Sight of Pampered Chef Book? Let's Get it Promoted!"?

The target audience for this book is independent consultants of Pampered Chef who are looking to improve their marketing and promotion strategies to grow their business.

What kind of information does "No Sight of Pampered Chef Book? Let's Get it Promoted!" contain?

This book contains practical tips, techniques, and ideas on how to effectively promote and market your Pampered Chef business, including social media strategies, hosting events, and building relationships with customers.

Is "No Sight of Pampered Chef Book? Let's Get it Promoted!" only for new consultants?

No, this book is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable insights and ideas for anyone looking to improve their marketing and promotion efforts for their Pampered Chef business.

Where can I purchase "No Sight of Pampered Chef Book? Let's Get it Promoted!"?

You can purchase "No Sight of Pampered Chef Book? Let's Get it Promoted!" through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available on other online book retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • cakepampered
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmary
Replies