• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doris Shines in Stunning Dec CN Photoshoot

In summary, the conversation is about the December issue of CN featuring Doris and her appearance. Some people have trouble accessing the issue online and have not received their physical copy yet. The conversation also includes a recipe for Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes and speculation about airbrushing in Doris's photo.
Kitchen2u
Is it me or Doris looks exceptionally AWESOME in the Dec CN ~ her face sure looks thinner!

I tried getting the Dec. CN on CC this a.m. and nothing. I'm going to try again. I'll look for Doris ... she is such a beautiful distinguished woman. I hope I age as gracefully as she is.

Would be nice to see what Doris is looking like. I just received my Nov. CN last week, and can't get the Dec to open on CC, so guess I won't see for awhile.

It is really frustrating to get CN at the end of the month. What good does it do me? With my extremely slow dial-up I usually can't get CN to open online...and if I do it takes about an hour for it to download. I have contacted HO several times and I still never receive my CN until the end of the month.

Yeah I know I technically never received mine. I called last week to say I never received it and then HO put one in an envelope and mailed it. So I received that one, but not the original one.
The December one isn't online yet or at least not for me since I am a consultant and not a director.

Thanks your the best . Have any of you made the moton cakes , I'm thinking I'll try them tonight , I will make them for the Dec shows along with the cookie press , I usually do the cookie press every DEC

I wish I could use the cookie press. I have never had much luck with that product. I love the idea, but always get frustrated when using it. Therefore, it has stayed in its box for over a year now.

Thanks for the link. Perhaps my internet service will let me see it this evening when everyone else is in bed.

I don't think I got my Nov CN either come to think of it...

If you do the cake mix and Butter and flour recipe you should be fine

I can't find the Molten Chocolate mini cke recipe does anyone have it

chefsteph07 said:
I don't think I got my Nov CN either come to think of it...

Haha...I just got mine a couple days ago! Wish they would fix the problem!

I didnt get my NOV CN either...hmmm...

chef131doreen said:
If you do the cake mix and Butter and flour recipe you should be fine

The Pampered Chef ®
Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes
Recipe

6 ounces fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (60% cocoa)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (do not substitute margarine)
3 whole eggs
3 egg yolks
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
Vanilla ice cream (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously spray wells of Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Wipe off excess cooking spray from top surface of pan; set pan aside. Coarsely chop chocolate using Chef's Knife. Combine chocolate and butter in Classic Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after each 30-second interval. Remove chocolate mixture from microwave; cool 5 minutes.

2. Whisk eggs and egg yolks into chocolate mixture using Stainless Whisk. Add sugar and flour; mix just until dry ingredients are incorporated using Classic Scraper.

3. Divide batter equally among wells using slightly mounded Large Scoop. Bake 13-14 minutes or until outside edges are set and center is still liquid. (Cracks will appear wet. Do not overbake.)

4. Remove pan from oven using clean Striped Kitchen Towel; immediately place inverted Simple Additions® Large Round Platter over pan. Carefully invert pan. Gently press on tops and sides of wells to loosen cakes. Slowly lift pan, checking to see that all cakes have released before lifting pan completely. Serve cakes on Simple Additions® Appetizer Plates with ice cream, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cake): Calories 250, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 75 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: To test doneness of cakes, carefully insert Pocket Thermometer into centers of several cakes. The internal temperature should read at least 160°F.

Kitchen2u said:
Is it me or Doris looks exceptionally AWESOME in the Dec CN ~ her face sure looks thinner!

Anyone else think there might have been a little airbrushing done on this photo?

She does look great, but it's not just that she looks thinner. . .

I don't blame her one bit if there was some touching up done. That's what I'd want.

chefjeanine said:
Anyone else think there might have been a little airbrushing done on this photo?

I don't blame her one bit if there was some touching up done. That's what I'd want.

That was my first thought too, but I wasn't going to be the first to say it :blushing: . She does look beautiful!

Thanks for the molton mini cakes .
I have in the oven right now a regular cake mix in the flower silicone pan , 1 box 24 cup cakes, I am going to make them for the end of Nov and Dec party with the candy cane and serve them on the Apptizer plates with powder sugar

maybe I will even make some white and some red with food coloring , tey came out perfect out of the pan too and look great

chef131doreen said:

It's in the current SEason's Best. YOu can also search for recipes behind CC.

So does a past host also get the Feb special of choosing 2 items for the discount?

chefsteph07 said:
So does a past host also get the Feb special of choosing 2 items for the discount?
Yep!:thumbup:

Originally Posted by chefjeanine

That was my first thought too, but I wasn't going to be the first to say it . She does look beautiful!

My thoughts exactly! She does look wonderful though!

Okay... I know I'm new... but Cat, how can you get this when it's not on the PC website yet? When I go to the PC website... it still has November's issue.
Thanks for sharing by the way... great to see what Feb incentives are!!!

shuttermonster said:
Okay... I know I'm new... but Cat, how can you get this when it's not on the PC website yet? When I go to the PC website... it still has November's issue.
Thanks for sharing by the way... great to see what Feb incentives are!!!

Ahhhh, one of the many little secrets that keep us addicted to CS!;)

Actually, it's on Consultants Corner for directors .....so there are ways to get to it!

Addicted is an understatement!!! I've gotten WAY more info here... than from my director. Thanks a ton!

1. How do I purchase "Doris Looks Fabulous!!!"?

To purchase "Doris Looks Fabulous!!!", you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. You can also purchase the product directly from our website.

2. What ingredients are used in "Doris Looks Fabulous!!!"?

"Doris Looks Fabulous!!!" is a multi-purpose seasoning blend that contains a delicious mix of herbs, spices, and other natural ingredients. For a full list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging or our website.

3. Is "Doris Looks Fabulous!!!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Doris Looks Fabulous!!!" is gluten-free and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. However, please check the ingredient list for any potential allergens before consuming.

4. How should I store "Doris Looks Fabulous!!!"?

"Doris Looks Fabulous!!!" should be stored in a cool, dry place to maintain its flavor and freshness. It is recommended to keep it in an airtight container or resealable bag after opening.

5. How can I use "Doris Looks Fabulous!!!" in my cooking?

"Doris Looks Fabulous!!!" can be used as a rub for meats, poultry, and seafood, or as a seasoning for vegetables, grains, and salads. It can also be added to sauces, marinades, and dips for an extra burst of flavor. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies