• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E Who on our teams needs our time?

and THANKS for all you do---So now that I have gotten some of the newbies up to speed on whats been going on-I will try to get Doris on the horn and get her to send out an email to all the people still on the fence about coming back----I know alot of you have been waiting on her response and I will make sure she gets back to you. Details woman! I wanna be like you!I wanna BE Morfia, when I grow up!
MORFIA
Gold Member
I posted earlier-this summer Doris spent TIME with me in DC-

When I said I was having a tough time recruiting and booking she simply said--"Concentrate on the $2.00 meals-and build the guest list-big and close in proximity-"

Well I did just that went home booked the rest of the July to work 9 parties one a mystery catalog show-one fundraiser and the rest Cooking--

5 over $1000.
catalog $500.
Fundraiser 1048.

$948. SHOW AVERAGE-

For the 1st time in years-I had $8522. in sales--5 booked for August and My bookings are way up again--the recruits will follow-shows up it will all work out--

SO LIKE THE KIDS AND I WOULD SCREAM FROM OUR PORCH---THANKS DORIS!!!

Time so who on our teams just needs our time?

WOW!! Thats AWESOME! Congratulations! I'll be concentrating on that tonight.

Thanks DORIS!

Awesome Morfia! I'd love to see/hear some of the words you used when you talked to your hosts/guests (would they work with a southern accent? LOL)

Did you send special emails? What recipes did you focus on? How did you get them to commit? (I just can't get anyone to commit right now - however, Sept and Oct are looking pretty good at this point)

Details woman! I wanna be like you!

I wanna BE Morfia, when I grow up!

I want details, girl!

Hey, don't we have a Directors call this Sunday evening???

morfia said:
"Concentrate on the $2.00 meals-and build the guest list-big and close in proximity-"

Thanks for sharing Morfia. I always love how your advice is actionable!

I'm also glad HO is going to be coming up with the Power Cooking Show for chicken. $2 meals are great (for us at home too!)

pamperedlinda said:
Awesome Morfia! I'd love to see/hear some of the words you used when you talked to your hosts/guests (would they work with a southern accent? LOL) Did you send special emails? What recipes did you focus on? How did you get them to commit? (I just can't get anyone to commit right now - however, Sept and Oct are looking pretty good at this point) Details woman! I wanna be like you!
lmao---I have a gr8 southern accent---wait till Sunday night-

Begin forwarded message:From: "Christopher, Doris" <[email protected]>
Date: August 22, 2008 10:15:57 AM EDT
To: "Morfia Schwarz" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: THANKS COACH!! Morfia,

I'm so glad to hear of your success! Congratulations Morfia! And keep up the great work and you're right, the recruits will follow!

Warm regards,
Doris

How exciting!! I am impressed! :love0010::sun:

morfia said:
Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: THANKS COACH!!

Morfia,

I'm so glad to hear of your success! Congratulations Morfia! And keep up the great work and you're right, the recruits will follow!

Warm regards,
Doris

Awww, that's so awesome!!!:D

bethcooks4u said:
How exciting!! I am impressed! :love0010::sun:

She has always been wonderful to talk with----

thanks

morfia said:
Begin forwarded message:

Subject: RE: THANKS COACH!!

Morfia,

Warm regards,
Doris

That's awesome that you got an email from Doris! Congrats!

THATS A KEEPER for sure---

I know you've posted or someone did all of the $2 per serving meals they've found in our cookbooks. If that was you Morfia can you post them here again? Pretty please?

Okay, nevermind... I just found them at CS

guess what= The now more than ever part of this months meeting--alot of people are reaDing the Dear Doris letter I wrote---YIPPE

What is "Doris Is a Great Coach"?

"Doris Is a Great Coach" is a popular cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for everyday cooking.

Who is Doris and why is she a great coach?

Doris is a renowned chef and culinary expert who has worked closely with Pampered Chef to develop this cookbook. She is known for her creative and practical approach to cooking, making her a great coach for anyone looking to improve their culinary skills.

What types of recipes can I expect to find in "Doris Is a Great Coach"?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes ranging from quick and easy weeknight meals to elegant dishes for special occasions. You can also find recipes for appetizers, sides, desserts, and more.

Are the ingredients used in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, all the ingredients used in the recipes can be easily found at any grocery store. They are also affordable, making it convenient for anyone to try out the recipes.

Can I purchase "Doris Is a Great Coach" from any other retailers?

No, "Doris Is a Great Coach" is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef. You can purchase it through their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies