• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Read Doris Christopher's New Book Yet?

In summary, the author encourages all consultants to purchase the new book, and she also encourages writing letters to Oprah to show how her show would impact Pampered Chef's success.
cakepampered
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to encourage all consultants to purchase this great new book! I got it the first day that it came out and have read it cover to cover. What a great experience. As a Pampered Chef consultant for the past 2 1/2 years I have had my ups and downs. After reading this book I know that I can make my business take off! Yes, it takes a lot of work, but I believe that it is well worth the time you spend with this wonderful company! I truly think that this book is essential to your business! Look for it in your local book store -- I have been to several Barnes and Noble stores in my area and have found the book partially buried under the latest "Harry Potter" or "James Paterson" book. Take the time to look for it, and if you can't locate it right away ask the store clerk -- make them put that book out for everyone to see!

ALSO, today I am starting my one women campaign to have the OPRAH show do a story on this book. I mean, this is a "no-brainer"! Oprah is in Chicago and so is Doris! The Pampered Chef story is a tale that must be told! I don't know about you, but I would love to see our founder on the Oprah stage talking about the opportunity! THIS WILL HELP ALL OF US TO BUILD OUR BUSINESS!!! I know that Doris was on Oprah years ago, so it is only fitting that she return to the show to talk about the book. Everybody knows that once Ophra recommends a book it just jumps off the shelf. That is what we need!

So what I am saying is this: Go out and buy the book, read it and spread the word. Second: write to the Oprah show and tell them how much you would love to see Doris Christopher featured on one of her shows. Wow! can you imagine the possibilities???

Thanks for listening!

Cakepampered :)

I have it and haven't got very far, unfortunitly :( . With the girls schedule these days and mine, I'm trying to fit in the time. It's been very fasinating so far (not far at all). My house is a mess from the weekend, so I guess it will need to wait just a little longer, but you all don't delay and get the book some how.

I thought the same exact thing about Doris being on Oprah sometime soon. I hope it's possible. I think if we all write in and share our feelings about that, they'll sit up and take notice. I think woman to woman Oprah would consider it! Especially because they are both such great businesswomen.

The way I see it is -- we all need some good news! What would be nicer than seeing a real American Success story? Frankly, I'm tired of the heavy subject matter on Oprah these days. Doris and her new book would be a breath of fresh air! All we have to do is go to the Oprah website and e-mail them to have a show with Doris. I bet if enough of us ask the Oprah staff will try their best to make it happen. So come on PC consultants -- JUST ASK! :)

OprahI just submitted a request. Just type in www.oprah.com and you'll be taken to the home page. Let's all do it!

Diane

Love the Oprah idea!!

As for the book, I read it very quickly on the plane going to conference. I have it packed to go on vacation this week so I can go through it more in-depth. I really felt that Doris' story was very relate-able to what we all go through as consultants, although her obstacles were much more difficult than what we deal with in the business :) .

I talk about the book at my shows (and hold it up for all to see), pass it around remind my guests that the book will be drawing lots of media attention to the Pampered Chef in the next few months. People will be looking to come to shows to learn more about this wonderful company, so why not consider joining now to be part of the excitement. ;)

Mary

What is the title of Doris Christopher's new book?

The title of Doris Christopher's new book is "The Pampered Chef: Fast & Fabulous Cookbook."

What type of recipes are included in the book?

The book includes quick and easy recipes for everyday meals, as well as more elaborate dishes for special occasions. It also includes recipes for appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more.

Is the book suitable for all levels of cooking experience?

Yes, the book is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. It includes recipes that are perfect for beginner cooks, as well as more challenging recipes for experienced cooks.

Are there any special dietary restrictions or preferences addressed in the book?

Yes, the book includes a wide variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Can the recipes in the book be made using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the recipes in the book are specifically designed to be made using Pampered Chef products. Each recipe includes a list of recommended Pampered Chef tools and products to use for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
yellowolive5
  • PCALISON437613