• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prizes & Hosting Info for Shows: Get Answers Here!

In summary, Rae and Noora say that they give out three or four prizes, usually a small prize like a citrus peeler and a paring knife, and a ticket game prize like a reusable shopping bag and a SBRC. They tell the hosts to fill out the customer care slips, and if someone offers to do Rae and Noora's dishes, they give them a gift.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I've seen a BUNCH of posts saying you collect tickets for this or that to draw for a prize. How many prizes (and what) do you generally give away at a show? Also, how much do you give your host during the show? I'm trying to improve my shows and am getting a lot of help from this website, but I seem to just get more and more questions!

I do a prize for the customer care slips, and I do a prize for tickets from the ticket game. I give the host a Season's Best (which the guests sign). I offer a gift for anyone who brings a guest, and sometimes something to do with the theme (like best slippers for a Soup & Slippers show).

Having more questions means you're learning. It's a good thing.I don't do the ticket game, but I usually give a total of 4 prizes. One is the winner of my game. The others are door prize drawings. As for the host, I give a Reusable Shopping Bag (with my name and phone # written inside the band) and a SBRC that everyone signs. (The SBRC has a label inside with my contact info.)

What do you do when you are at a show that really is a "repeat" crowd? ... you've done a show with most of them before. Do you still have them fill out the customer care slips?Since many of us are trained to not even pay attention to what they check on the slips (whether it's a 'yes', 'no', or 'maybe') - then I can't see that being useful if I'm doing my job correctly. :D So wondering how you handle those?? I hate to have them fill out the slips all over again when I have their info (and they know it).

I use the slips in another "game" as well. I have them start by writing on the back the names of 5 friends who are not there, and 3 items they'd love to have if money was not an issue. The full version also asks for type of food, beverage and least hectic night, but I can't do shows other than set days, and prefer to choose limited menus, so I don't use those. Once they've filled it out, I tell them they've done the hardest part of hosting: they've started their guest list, and their wish list!

I also use the slips to make sure all of the contact info I have is up to date.

I always use my slips. I tell them that only the host is allowed to put only her name. I tell them [scowling fiercly], "If your form isn't filled out completely, I'll put it back. That's right. I'm just that mean." If someone points out that I already have all of their information I tell them that this gives me a chance to double-check it to make sure I've got it in my computer correctly. No one has ever complained.

Ok..that works! Thanks Rae and Noora.
Sometimes I tell them if they fill out the slip- they don't have to fill it all out on the order forms...since I'd rather have it not he slip and just their name on the order form is sufficient- since I use P3 anyway.

I end up giving away 3-4 freebies.Before I start the demo, I tell everyone to wash their hands and first back gets a prize (1) (small prize-citrus peeler, SB, twixits, paring knife)I use the door prize slips as a drawing (2) and I tell them to make sure and put your email on them, so I can email the recipes we made. (small prize)I do the ticket game (3) - questions asking me about my business (nicer prize-reusable bag, mini whipper, i-slice) Sometimes I will offer a FREE gift for booking a show that night (bag or sm bamboo spoon set) or the DCB for for $20.If someone offers to do my dishes (which happens quite often!), I will give them a gift too.I put the guest special on the back of the lap boards - I have one that is printed on pink & the rest are on orange. Tonight, that person gets free shipping! Just something I thought of on the fly when I realized one printed on the WRONG color!

cookingwithdot said:
I put the guest special on the back of the lap boards - I have one that is printed on pink & the rest are on orange. Tonight, that person gets free shipping! Just something I thought of on the fly when I realized one printed on the WRONG color!

Instead of free shipping, do a free spice. It'll end up costing you less because you get commission back, and it adds to your commissionable sales and incentive points.

What types of prizes can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef show?

As a host of a Pampered Chef show, you can earn free products, discounted items, and half-price items based on your show's sales. You can also earn exclusive host specials and the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products.

How can I qualify for host rewards?

In order to qualify for host rewards, your show must have at least $200 in sales and have a minimum of four buying guests. The host rewards are based on a percentage of your show's total sales.

What is the process for redeeming host rewards?

Once your show's sales and orders have been submitted and processed, your consultant will contact you to discuss your host rewards. You can choose to redeem your rewards at the time of your show or save them for a later purchase.

Can I combine host rewards with other discounts or promotions?

Host rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can use your rewards to purchase discounted items or half-price items.

Is there a time limit for redeeming host rewards?

Host rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of the show's closing date. After this time, rewards will expire and cannot be used for future purchases. It is recommended to redeem your rewards as soon as possible to take advantage of the discounts and special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • blueikaos