• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Door Prize Slip Ideas - Share Yours!

In summary, several people responded with door prize slips. Nicole provided a summary of her own. Jodi Gross created a more positive door prize slip. Finally, Tom Marston provided a door prize slip that he uses at his shows.
jodiga1
Does anyone have a good door prize slip that they use (other than the one you buy). I forgot to order some but thought someone might have a better one.

Thank you.

Jodi Gross
[email protected]

Door prize slipI hope this helps- this is my first time replying so I hope I did this right- let me know if it works

Attachments

• Prizedrawingslip.pdf
    56.9 KB · Views: 614
Thank you and yes, it works.

Here's mineI really like yours, especially doing 4 per page! Here's the one I've been using...people seem to like the humor behind it...like with most things of "mine", I got it off this site at some point or another, and have modified and tweaked it to make it work for me!

Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• PRIZE SLIP Final.doc
    48 KB · Views: 549
Got my creative juices flowing...I love this site! Not only do I get to reap, I get to sow too!!!

So, after looking at the 4X one, which I really liked, I got to thinking and creating! Here is is a 4X that is a little more positive than the other one I posted, and I really like it! If someone who can convert to PDF wouldn't mind doing so, and reposting, I would appreciate it. It is currently in Publisher.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Drawing Slip.pub
    48 KB · Views: 362
Nicole,

Anyway you can convert the last prize slip you posted in publisher to word??? I would love to see it but I do not have publisher. Thanks!

Won't translate...
momoftwins said:
Nicole, Anyway you can convert the last prize slip you posted in publisher to word??? I would love to see it but I do not have publisher. Thanks!

The format wouldn't translate (the postcards). That's why I asked for someone with that neat program that will convert from publisher (and other formats) to .pdf to do so...hopefully someone will!

In the meantime, here is the text that I am using...my DH just got home and really likes it...

I Am Interested In:

Hosting a Fun Cooking Show and earning FREE products, 1/2 priced items, with food, fun & friends…
Show me the Calendar! My arm could be twisted!
Not right now...but call me (when?_____________________________)
Not inviting anyone over, but hosting a Catalog Show instead, to earn FREE products by collecting orders…
That’s easy! Let’s do it! (which month?___________________________)
Not right now...but call me (when?_______________________________)
Info on getting all I want for FREE, Having Fun, and Earning Money, too, as a Pampered Chef® Consultant!...
Let’s Talk! I might consider it!
Not right now, but please let me know upcoming specials.
If your host(ess) were to become a consultant, would you be willing to host one of her 1st six shows?
I would love to help! (date(s) available? _________________________)
I am unavailable to host, but would love to attend!

Then, at the bottom, I have in small print "Your information will never be sold or given to another party. Thank you." I'm really happy with it...I have reposted it, because I made some adjustments as I was posting it here.

i think this worked

ok here it is

Attachments

• doc3.doc
    115 KB · Views: 394
Can anybody convert this to PDF?Chef Success went away for me for a while, while I was trying to upload the post...but all is better now! Here is the updated, corrected ("Pampered Chef Consultant" instead of "Kitchen/Catalog Consultant", etc.)

And, thanks for converting it at least to Word!!! Anybody able to convert to PDF? Thanks!

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Drawing Slip.pub
    48 KB · Views: 323
Thanks for the responsesI appreciate all the responses. Can anyone convert this last posting from a pub file to a Word file?

Thank you.

Jodi

JPEG...Adobe anyone???
jodiga1 said:
I appreciate all the responses. Can anyone convert this last posting from a pub file to a Word file?

I couldn't convert to adobe, but I was able to put into JPEG, so at least you can open it as a picture an see what I did. Hope this at least gives you a start!

Anyone able to convert my .pub doc (see post #10) into Adobe? Thanks!

Attachments

• Drawing Slip jpeg.jpg
    Drawing Slip jpeg.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 617
Thank you for responding so quickly.Thanks!

Jodi

Here is a very similar one in pdf.

Attachments

• doorprize.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 420
thanks so much for posting all of these. i had gotton one off here last year sometime and couldnt find the post when i needed more. i have it saved on my old computer just didnt want to have to disconnect the printer from this one...lol...pretty lazy huh??? thanks again!!

Here is one that I got from Tom Marston at Conference last year! Don't forget to change your printer settings to fit 4 to a page!!!:D :D :D I use these at all my shows!!!

Attachments

• GuestDoorPrize OVERHEAD.doc
    27 KB · Views: 568

1. How do I come up with creative door prize slip ideas?

There are many ways to come up with creative door prize slip ideas. Some suggestions include using puns or wordplay, incorporating the theme of the event, or including fun facts or trivia related to your products. You can also ask for input from coworkers or friends for inspiration.

2. Can I include discounts or promotions on the door prize slips?

Yes, you can definitely include discounts or promotions on the door prize slips. This is a great way to entice potential customers to try your products and could lead to future sales. Just make sure to clearly state any terms and conditions for the discount or promotion.

3. How many door prize slips should I prepare?

The number of door prize slips you should prepare depends on the size of the event and the number of attendees. It's always a good idea to have a few extra slips on hand, just in case. You can also ask the event organizers for an estimate of the expected attendance to help determine the amount of slips needed.

4. How can I make my door prize slips stand out?

There are a few ways to make your door prize slips stand out. You can use colorful paper or add a fun design, such as a chef hat or kitchen utensils, to make them visually appealing. You can also consider using a unique shape, like a circle or heart, instead of the traditional rectangle.

5. Can I include my contact information on the door prize slips?

Yes, it's a great idea to include your contact information on the door prize slips. This allows potential customers to easily reach out to you for more information or to place an order. You can include your name, phone number, email, and social media handles if applicable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • VAGirlChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire