• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door prize slips

jodiga1

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2005
Does anyone have a good door prize slip that they use (other than the one you buy). I forgot to order some but thought someone might have a better one.

Thank you.

Jodi Gross
[email protected]

terryteach

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2006
Door prize slip

I hope this helps- this is my first time replying so I hope I did this right- let me know if it works

Attachments

• Prizedrawingslip.pdf
    56.9 KB · Views: 479

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Here's mine

I really like yours, especially doing 4 per page! Here's the one I've been using...people seem to like the humor behind it...like with most things of "mine", I got it off this site at some point or another, and have modified and tweaked it to make it work for me!

Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• PRIZE SLIP Final.doc
    48 KB · Views: 464

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Got my creative juices flowing...

I love this site! Not only do I get to reap, I get to sow too!!!

So, after looking at the 4X one, which I really liked, I got to thinking and creating! Here is is a 4X that is a little more positive than the other one I posted, and I really like it! If someone who can convert to PDF wouldn't mind doing so, and reposting, I would appreciate it. It is currently in Publisher.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Drawing Slip.pub
    48 KB · Views: 286

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
Nicole,

Anyway you can convert the last prize slip you posted in publisher to word??? I would love to see it but I do not have publisher. Thanks!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Won't translate...

momoftwins said:
Nicole, Anyway you can convert the last prize slip you posted in publisher to word??? I would love to see it but I do not have publisher. Thanks!

The format wouldn't translate (the postcards). That's why I asked for someone with that neat program that will convert from publisher (and other formats) to .pdf to do so...hopefully someone will!

In the meantime, here is the text that I am using...my DH just got home and really likes it...

I Am Interested In:

Hosting a Fun Cooking Show and earning FREE products, 1/2 priced items, with food, fun & friends…
Show me the Calendar! My arm could be twisted!
Not right now...but call me (when?_____________________________)
Not inviting anyone over, but hosting a Catalog Show instead, to earn FREE products by collecting orders…
That’s easy! Let’s do it! (which month?___________________________)
Not right now...but call me (when?_______________________________)
Info on getting all I want for FREE, Having Fun, and Earning Money, too, as a Pampered Chef® Consultant!...
Let’s Talk! I might consider it!
Not right now, but please let me know upcoming specials.
If your host(ess) were to become a consultant, would you be willing to host one of her 1st six shows?
I would love to help! (date(s) available? _________________________)
I am unavailable to host, but would love to attend!

Then, at the bottom, I have in small print "Your information will never be sold or given to another party. Thank you." I'm really happy with it...I have reposted it, because I made some adjustments as I was posting it here.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Can anybody convert this to PDF?

Chef Success went away for me for a while, while I was trying to upload the post...but all is better now! Here is the updated, corrected ("Pampered Chef Consultant" instead of "Kitchen/Catalog Consultant", etc.)

And, thanks for converting it at least to Word!!! Anybody able to convert to PDF? Thanks!

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Drawing Slip.pub
    48 KB · Views: 245

jodiga1

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2005
Thanks for the responses

I appreciate all the responses. Can anyone convert this last posting from a pub file to a Word file?

Thank you.

Jodi

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
JPEG...Adobe anyone???

jodiga1 said:
I appreciate all the responses. Can anyone convert this last posting from a pub file to a Word file?

I couldn't convert to adobe, but I was able to put into JPEG, so at least you can open it as a picture an see what I did. Hope this at least gives you a start!

Anyone able to convert my .pub doc (see post #10) into Adobe? Thanks!

Attachments

• Drawing Slip jpeg.jpg
    Drawing Slip jpeg.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 519

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
thanks so much for posting all of these. i had gotton one off here last year sometime and couldnt find the post when i needed more. i have it saved on my old computer just didnt want to have to disconnect the printer from this one...lol...pretty lazy huh??? thanks again!!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Here is one that I got from Tom Marston at Conference last year! Don't forget to change your printer settings to fit 4 to a page!!!:D :D :D I use these at all my shows!!!

Attachments

• GuestDoorPrize OVERHEAD.doc
    27 KB · Views: 498