1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Door prize slips

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Does anyone use their own that have different questions on them? Can somone post it in word?

I know I've heard about doing one to see if the hosts friends would book one for her but wondered if there weren't more variations.

Thanks!

Jun 2, 2009
  2. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

There are many on here in the files. Do a search for "door prize" or "drawing slip" I found so many! Find one you like then just change your info!

Jun 4, 2009
  3. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Thanks, I always have trouble on here when I try to do searches but I'll give it a shot.

Jun 4, 2009
  4. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Jewel, if you could post a link to one of those you've found I'd appreciate it. I searched as you suggested but got 14+ pages with nothing on the first two that sounded like it would have what I wanted. ugh.

Jun 4, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Click on "files" then type in "Door prize drawing slip". A whole bunch comes up right away. Hopefully you'll find one you like. :)

Jun 4, 2009
  6. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2009
  7. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Eureka, thanks Amanda!

Jun 4, 2009
  8. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

Here is mine:

Attached Files:

9. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Thanks everyone, that's a big help!

Jun 4, 2009
  10. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Here is the one I use. I think I got it from someone on here and just made a few minor changes.

I love the numbers if interested over the Yes, No, Maybe.

Attached Files:

11. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Just a personal note to those who print their own Care Card/Prize slips.....you really may want to add a "Best time to contact you" field. and give them options to circle (make it easy) - like anytime, evening, weekend, etc. That's my main complaint about the PC Door Prize slips- they need that field! I try to remember to ask, but it's hard sometimes.

And I'd keep the Home and Cell fields for phones. I've recently called a few people on the "home" number they gave me but turned out it was a cell phone and they were at work (which they snapped at me for calling! uh..don't answer!?) Anyway...just my thoughts. I do like your Guest Care Card, Rhonda! Maybe when I run out of what I'm using, I may consider it- but I think for the cost of my printer-toner, I'll probably keep buying PC's version. I print enough already. :D

Jun 4, 2009
  12. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I go back and forth with which one I use....currently, this is the one I'm using...I think it came from Cheryl Batcher to begin with, and I tweaked it for my personal use.:)

Attached Files:

Jun 4, 2009
  13. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

Thanks for sharing!!

Jun 5, 2009
  14. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I print one (or 2 on one sheet) and go make copies on a lovely light green paper. It's cheaper than ink and easy for me to see in my (cough) organized office. LOL

15. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Advanced Member Gold Member

THANK YOU! I Love This One!
    Thanks for sharing! :D

Nov 5, 2009
Have something to add?