• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Custom Quiz: Word-Based Options

In summary, there are many different door prize drawing slips out there for people to use. Some people print their own, while others find them online. The most important thing is to include a field for when the recipient should be contacted, whether it be at a certain time or on a certain day.
dkitten13
Does anyone use their own that have different questions on them? Can somone post it in word?

I know I've heard about doing one to see if the hosts friends would book one for her but wondered if there weren't more variations.

Thanks!

There are many on here in the files. Do a search for "door prize" or "drawing slip" I found so many! Find one you like then just change your info!

Thanks, I always have trouble on here when I try to do searches but I'll give it a shot.

Jewel, if you could post a link to one of those you've found I'd appreciate it. I searched as you suggested but got 14+ pages with nothing on the first two that sounded like it would have what I wanted. ugh.

Click on "files" then type in "Door prize drawing slip". A whole bunch comes up right away. Hopefully you'll find one you like. :)

Eureka, thanks Amanda!

Here is mine:

Attachments

• Survey Slips.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 448
Thanks everyone, that's a big help!

Here is the one I use. I think I got it from someone on here and just made a few minor changes.

I love the numbers if interested over the Yes, No, Maybe.

Attachments

• GuestCareCardNEW[1].doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 436
Just a personal note to those who print their own Care Card/Prize slips.....you really may want to add a "Best time to contact you" field. and give them options to circle (make it easy) - like anytime, evening, weekend, etc. That's my main complaint about the PC Door Prize slips- they need that field! I try to remember to ask, but it's hard sometimes.And I'd keep the Home and Cell fields for phones. I've recently called a few people on the "home" number they gave me but turned out it was a cell phone and they were at work (which they snapped at me for calling! uh..don't answer!?) Anyway...just my thoughts. I do like your Guest Care Card, Rhonda! Maybe when I run out of what I'm using, I may consider it- but I think for the cost of my printer-toner, I'll probably keep buying PC's version. I print enough already. :D

I go back and forth with which one I use....currently, this is the one I'm using...I think it came from Cheryl Batcher to begin with, and I tweaked it for my personal use.:)

Attachments

• Door Prize slips.doc
    21 KB · Views: 643
ChefBeckyD said:
I go back and forth with which one I use....currently, this is the one I'm using...I think it came from Cheryl Batcher to begin with, and I tweaked it for my personal use.:)

Thanks for sharing!!

esavvymom said:
Just a personal note to those who print their own Care Card/Prize slips.....you really may want to add a "Best time to contact you" field. and give them options to circle (make it easy) - like anytime, evening, weekend, etc. That's my main complaint about the PC Door Prize slips- they need that field! I try to remember to ask, but it's hard sometimes.

And I'd keep the Home and Cell fields for phones. I've recently called a few people on the "home" number they gave me but turned out it was a cell phone and they were at work (which they snapped at me for calling! uh..don't answer!?) Anyway...just my thoughts. I do like your Guest Care Card, Rhonda! Maybe when I run out of what I'm using, I may consider it- but I think for the cost of my printer-toner, I'll probably keep buying PC's version. I print enough already. :D

I print one (or 2 on one sheet) and go make copies on a lovely light green paper. It's cheaper than ink and easy for me to see in my (cough) organized office. LOL

pampchefrhondab said:
Here is the one I use. I think I got it from someone on here and just made a few minor changes.

I love the numbers if interested over the Yes, No, Maybe.

THANK YOU! I Love This One!
Thanks for sharing! :D

1. How do I start creating a custom quiz with word-based options?

To start creating a custom quiz with word-based options, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Create" button. Then, select "Quiz" from the list of options and choose "Custom Quiz." From there, you can begin adding your word-based questions and options.

2. Can I add images or videos to my word-based quiz questions?

No, our custom quiz feature currently only supports text-based questions and options. However, you can add images or videos to your quiz results page to enhance the overall experience for your participants.

3. How many word-based options can I include in each question?

You can include up to 5 word-based options per question in your custom quiz. This allows for a variety of choices and increases the difficulty of the quiz for your participants.

4. Can I change the order of my word-based options?

Yes, you can easily rearrange the order of your word-based options by clicking and dragging them into the desired position. This allows you to customize the flow of your quiz and make it more engaging for your audience.

5. Is there a limit to the number of questions I can include in my custom quiz?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can include in your custom quiz. However, keep in mind that the longer the quiz, the more time it will take for your participants to complete it. We recommend keeping your quiz between 10-20 questions for the best participant experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CheraCole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CheraCole
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • Sheila