• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Creative Homemade Door Prize Slips for Girls - Get Inspired!

In summary, door prize slips for girls are small prizes used for events or parties specifically geared towards girls, and can include items like beauty products, homemade crafts, or treats. Homemade door prize slips add a personal touch and can be customized to fit the event's theme or the girls' interests. Ideas for homemade slips can include beauty products, DIY crafts, or personalized gifts. To get inspired, consider the girls' interests, browse online for ideas and tutorials, or ask for suggestions from crafty friends or family members. While pre-made slips are available for purchase, making them yourself allows for more personalization and can be a fun and cost-effective activity.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Girls,,,,, Help I need a few choices of homemade door prize slips.... :chef:

Here's mine (I adapted from my hospitality director)... Yes, I know it's not 2006. I just haven't changed the name since then. My very favorite part is finding out WHEN is best to call.

Attachments

• 2006_Door_Prize_Slip[1].doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 488
I have mine 4 to a page (postcard size).

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    21 KB · Views: 597

What are door prize slips for girls?

Door prize slips for girls are small pieces of paper or cards that are used as prizes for events or parties specifically geared towards girls. They can include fun and creative items such as beauty products, homemade crafts, or treats.

Why use homemade door prize slips for girls?

Homemade door prize slips for girls add a personal and unique touch to any event. They show thought and effort put into the prizes, making them more special for the recipients. Additionally, they can be customized to fit the theme or interests of the event or party.

What are some ideas for homemade door prize slips for girls?

Some ideas for homemade door prize slips for girls include homemade beauty products such as lip balms or scrubs, homemade bath bombs or soaps, personalized jewelry or hair accessories, or homemade treats such as cookies or chocolates. Other creative options could include handmade cards or stationary, personalized notebooks or journals, or small DIY crafts.

How can I get inspired to make creative homemade door prize slips for girls?

One way to get inspired is to think about the interests and hobbies of the girls who will be attending the event. You can also browse online for DIY blogs or Pinterest for ideas and tutorials. Another option is to ask for suggestions from friends or family members who are crafty or have experience making homemade gifts.

Can I purchase pre-made door prize slips for girls instead of making them myself?

Yes, you can purchase pre-made door prize slips for girls from various retailers or online shops. However, making them yourself allows for more personalization and can also be more cost-effective. Plus, it can be a fun and enjoyable activity to make them yourself!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • j9adkins