• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with a Door Prize Drawing | Live Cooking Show Tonight"

In summary, people usually collect slips at the end of their demo when they are done. They ask each person if they want to get their bi-monthly email newsletter.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I have a live cooking show tonight. First one since November:eek: And like always because my cooking shows always seem to be so spread out I feel like I'm starting over every time. Which is frustrating because I've been doing this over a year:rolleyes: Basically I'm curious when everyone does there door prize drawings with slips. I don't think I ever do it at right time, I usually do it at end but I'm thinking I should do it before I check everyone out and maybe collect them as I'm checking them out so I can see what they wrote and use that in the checkout process?? What has worked for everyone else? I really want to try to get some bookings from this show. I only have a catalog show for April thus far and a cooking show in late June. I have a possible cooking show in April too but still haven't confirmed date with host yet. Please let me know what has worked/hasn't worked for you or any suggestions!! Thanks so much.

I do them right after I'm done doing my demo, before they eat typically. Then I collect them and do the drawing while everyone is eating - and I draw for free shipping - so I need to know who wins before I figure up the orders. OH, and I honestly never look at who marked what on their slips because I ask EVERYONE if they'd like to book a catalog or cooking show. And then, I've been trying to make it a habit to call folks 1-2 days later and ask them if they had any questions about the PC opportunity that they didn't have a chance to ask at the show.

I do it at the end of my demo and jokingly tell them it's their meal ticket, so they have to answer all the questions before they get to eat. It always gets a laugh or two.

I collect them during the checkout and ask each person if they want to get my bi-monthly email newsletter when I collect them. Then if they say yes and they didn't write down their email address I can get it from them.

Collecting at check out is the best ideal also it gives you the chance to ask any question you can ask according to what they check.

definitely at the end - it's like asking someone out on a date before they know you, otherwise!!

(Hey - you are asking them 'for a date' aren't you?)

1. What exactly is a door prize drawing?

A door prize drawing is a fun and interactive way to increase bookings during a live cooking show. It involves offering a prize to one lucky guest who books a party with the host during the show.

2. How does a door prize drawing help boost bookings?

A door prize drawing incentivizes guests to book a party by offering a chance to win a desirable prize. This increases the likelihood of guests booking a party and ultimately boosts overall bookings for the consultant.

3. What types of prizes are typically offered in a door prize drawing?

The prize can vary depending on the consultant's budget and target audience, but popular options include kitchen gadgets, cookware, or even a gift card. It should be something that will appeal to guests and encourage them to book a party.

4. Do I need to do anything special to set up a door prize drawing?

No, it's very simple to set up a door prize drawing. All you need is a desirable prize and a way to collect the names and contact information of guests who book parties during the show. Most consultants use a raffle ticket system or have guests fill out a form with their information.

5. Can I use a door prize drawing for other types of events or shows?

Yes, a door prize drawing can be used for any type of event or show where the goal is to boost bookings. It can be especially effective for virtual parties or events where guests may not have the opportunity to see and touch the products in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • pchefkristin