• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Door Prize Drawing Slips - Free Printable Template

In summary, to enter the Door Prize Drawing, fill out a Door Prize Drawing Slip with your name, contact information, and the event you are attending, and drop it into the designated collection box. You can only enter once per event, but you can enter at multiple events. The prizes vary and will be announced at the event. The winners will be announced at the end of the event and you must be present to win. If you are not present, another winner will be chosen to ensure fairness.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just made these, thought I'd share. Hope it came through okay...

Attachments

• door prize drawing slips.doc
    38 KB · Views: 1,175
They look good. I hope you do well at your booth coming up.

Thanks! :) I'll let you all know how it goes. **Last night I came home to a message from someone that I met at my last fair booth. She says, "can you call me at 9pm, I want to schedule a show" I was so excited!! :)

Hi all! I'm new to both here and PC. I just participated in my first booth. I used the door prize slips from the company. I got several contacts. Here is my qustion/delima - Yes I got contacts but I also need to get my information out there. Does anyone know of a way to make a prize slip with their information on top and the consultant's on the bottom where it could easily be torn off? I really think these would be a hit and both information would go out.

my suggestion about prize drawing slips. make them short .People do not want to do alot of reading or writing.
giving out your info, hand out recipes with your info. either make your own, or use Pc's recipe cards. GIVE THEM TO EVERYONE , LEAVE EVERY WHERE.

Thanks. I also was reading about Haloween treat bags for parents. I think this would be a better way to get your information out there. Just put a card or mini catalog in the treat bag along with some candy. Most parents look in the bags their kids pick up, I do at least - every once in awhile you have to see if you can snag some chocolate. And almost every season/event has some kind of treat bags.

1. How do I enter the Door Prize Drawing?

To enter the Door Prize Drawing, simply fill out a Door Prize Drawing Slip with your name, contact information, and the event you are attending. Then, drop your slip into the designated collection box. It's that easy!

2. Can I enter the Door Prize Drawing more than once?

No, each person is only allowed to enter the Door Prize Drawing once per event. However, you are welcome to attend multiple events and enter the drawing at each one.

3. What are the prizes for the Door Prize Drawing?

The prizes for the Door Prize Drawing vary depending on the event. They can range from Pampered Chef products to gift cards to other popular kitchen brands. The exact prizes will be announced at the event.

4. When will the winners of the Door Prize Drawing be announced?

The winners of the Door Prize Drawing will be announced at the end of the event. Make sure to stick around until the very end to see if you are a lucky winner!

5. Do I have to be present to win the Door Prize Drawing?

Yes, you must be present at the event to win the Door Prize Drawing. If your name is drawn and you are not present, another winner will be chosen. This is to ensure fairness to all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies