• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Sell 1 Four Sugar Shaker

In summary, the "Don't Sell 1 Four Sugar Shaker" is a product from Pampered Chef that helps with measuring and sprinkling sugar. It has four compartments with different sized openings for precise measurements. It can also be used for other dry ingredients and toppings. The shaker is dishwasher safe but it is recommended to hand wash the lid. It is suitable for both professional chefs and home cooks who want a more precise and controlled way of sprinkling ingredients.
DebPC
Staff member
Don't Sell 1 Flour Sugar ShakerSell 4! When I an talking about the above I am always talking about having 4 of them in your kitchen. 1 for flour, 1 for powdered sugar, 1 for cinnamon/sugar, and 1 for cocoa.

Great ideaDoes anyone from the party order four? That is a great idea....especially for those who love to bake too! You can even set all four on a Med. S.A. platter on the counter for a cleaner look. Customers can add extra cinnamon to coffee for more of a spice kick too....thats good for the shakers!

I haven't sold 4 yet to one customer yet- but that doesn't stop me from trying. I do have many with 2 and some with 3.

buying f/s shakersThey usually buy one and other things but they often buy another at the next (or their own) party ;)

Trust me, you will thank me later.Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely agree with your recommendation to have multiple Flour Sugar Shakers in the kitchen. Not only does it make measuring and storing different ingredients so much easier, but it also adds a touch of organization and convenience to your cooking experience. Plus, they are so versatile and can be used for a variety of ingredients, not just flour and sugar. Thanks for sharing this helpful tip! Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Don't Sell 1 Four Sugar Shaker" and why is it important?

The "Don't Sell 1 Four Sugar Shaker" is a product from Pampered Chef that is designed to make measuring and sprinkling sugar easier and more precise. It is important because it can save time and reduce mess while baking or cooking.

2. How does the "Don't Sell 1 Four Sugar Shaker" work?

The shaker has four separate compartments, each with a different sized opening for different amounts of sugar. Simply fill the desired compartment with sugar, shake it out onto your food or drink, and repeat as needed.

3. Can I use the "Don't Sell 1 Four Sugar Shaker" for other ingredients besides sugar?

Yes, the shaker can be used for a variety of dry ingredients such as salt, spices, and powdered sugar. It can also be used for toppings like cocoa powder or sprinkles.

4. Is the "Don't Sell 1 Four Sugar Shaker" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the shaker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid to preserve the integrity of the measurements.

5. Is the "Don't Sell 1 Four Sugar Shaker" only for professional chefs?

No, the shaker is great for anyone who loves to cook or bake. It is especially helpful for those who have trouble measuring and want a more precise and controlled way to sprinkle ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
E R
  • DebinNC