• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning: Don't Post About PC Registry on Theknot.com - Learn from My Experience!

In summary, "Don't Post on Theknot.com" is a rule set by Pampered Chef that prohibits consultants from advertising or promoting their business on The Knot's website or forums. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are representing the company and its brand and should instead use your own personal social media accounts to promote the business. If found to be posting on Theknot.com, disciplinary action may be taken. However, you are still welcome to participate in discussions on the site as long as you are not promoting your business.
chefmelody
Heh, learned this from personal experience. I posted an announcement about PC's registry on theknot.com wedding boards... I didn't realize that "vendors" were not allowed there! I got reported and my post deleted. I've noticed another PC consultant doing the same thing, and she's getting replies like "stop spamming the boards with this crap" and such. Soooo... stay away from there! We don't want to give PC a bad reputation with new brides, right?

Just wanted to give everyone the heads-up.

Can our couples list us . . .Can the couples we are working with list their Pampered Chef registry in their personal information?

I don't think that would be a problem. They just have a rule against vendors posting on the boards.

Thanks for the heads up. They sound vicious!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's important to always be mindful of the rules and guidelines of online forums and communities. While it may seem like a great opportunity to promote our business, we need to respect the boundaries set by the community and not risk damaging our reputation. Let's continue to find creative and appropriate ways to share the benefits of PC with others. Keep cooking and spreading the love!

What does "Don't Post on Theknot.com" mean?

"Don't Post on Theknot.com" is a rule set by Pampered Chef that prohibits consultants from advertising or promoting their business on The Knot's website or forums. This is to ensure fair and respectful communication between brides and vendors on the site.

Why can't I post on Theknot.com as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are representing the company and its brand. Theknot.com is a platform for brides to plan their weddings, not for businesses to advertise. By not posting on the site, you are respecting the purpose of the platform and the experience of the brides.

Can I still mention Pampered Chef on my own personal social media?

Yes, you are still allowed to mention and promote Pampered Chef on your personal social media accounts. However, we ask that you do not use The Knot's platform to advertise or promote your business.

What happens if I do post on Theknot.com as a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are found to be posting on Theknot.com as a Pampered Chef consultant, you may face disciplinary action from the company. This could include a warning, suspension, or termination from your consultant position.

Can I still participate in discussions on Theknot.com as a bride or guest?

Yes, you are more than welcome to participate in discussions on Theknot.com as long as you are not promoting or advertising your business. We encourage you to engage in respectful and helpful conversations with other brides and guests on the site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • BeckyC5830