• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Know Where to Post This ?

In summary, some directors are out of control and force their standards onto their underlings, which can lead to resentment and quit.
aleechef
can you change your recruiter?

No, I'm sorry, but I don't think you can. :(

I think I read about this before on this site.
I believe the only thing you can do is go inactive, wait a year, and then become active with another recruiter.
It kinda' sucks because that means you have to start from scratch, all your career sales and recuits that YOU have are gone.

I hope everything works out for you!

Autumn Cercone
Kitchen Consultant for
The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefautumn

sad:(
the reason i asked is b/c if i dont change recruiters, i'm going to stop selling PC.

thanks anyway everyone.. it's a bummer.

I’m kind of confused as to why some people seem to have so many problems with their recruiters/directors.
Once my recruiter recruited me, I was pretty much on my own as far as my business goes. I mean, she’s there to answer questions if I need her and I go to all of the cluster meetings, etc. but really that’s it. Other than that, I don’t hear from her much. Every once in a while, she’ll send out a group email with product ideas or encouraging tips and at the end of my first month she sent me sort of a “great job” email, but I can’t imagine her having enough to do with my business that she would make me want to quit.

Do NOT let someone else make you quit. This is YOUR business. Just because she recruited you doesn’t mean you have to report to her for every little thing.

aleechef,
:( I agree with everyone else to include your other post. I started thread for a good friend of mine who I met here on this site, who had the same problem. She showed her recruiter/director her schedule and told her she just doesn't have anymore time then she is putting into her business already. It worked for her. Her director doesn't push anymore. It amazes me every time I hear about a pushy director or recruiter. I bet Doris would be very :mad: to hear this. And yes we are peons to her but she truely cares about us and started PC so we can do exactly what you are wanting to do. Have you ever told them how they make you feel? They might be so busy trying to help you that they don't see how they are behaving and making you feel. My guess is they want you on their team and would back off to keep you. STAND UP TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is your business not theirs. I would say exactly that to them too. Let us know what you do.

Last edited:
Could we not use the aqua or cyan anymore I just can't read it. It really hurts the eyes.

Sorry :(

Last edited:
You can not change, but you could call your director and ask if you could please get the info for a hospitality director in your area (assuming your director isn't local) I would recomend building a network to support you in a way that works for you. I do talk to my recuits quite regularly, we set goals as to where they would like to take their business and I try to help them work towards those goals. I think that's what we should all be doing to help each other. Even though we are probably not in the same area, I would be happy to help you any way I could, and I think most of us on this board would say the same.

Hang in there!

I had a bad feeling...My first year in I attended conference. I was waiting to get into the General Assembly and was ease dropping on a couple of directors.
I was horrified at what I heard. this one wanted to fire one of her recruits. One said of her recruit, she was lazy and just wasn't producing the way she should be. I thought, heck, maye she has other things to do. When I heard that her monthy average was somewhere around the $3000 mark I got an extrememly sick feeling in my stomach. I got very worried as I too was very busy had a rotten regular job schedule and averaged about $1000 a month. I thought oh my gosh. I am going to have to endure this kind of crap. I was ready to quit.
When I found out that my recruiter, I asked her right then and there when we got seated, thank God, was not like that, I calmed down. Then I realized something. Some of these directors are out of control, let's completely miss the point of a PART-TIME job, witches and I thought they really needed to get a life! Pampered Chef is great but when you force your standards onto your underlings, you need a good swift kick in the butt!
We all have different reasons for doing this. That what makes the PC opportunity so wonderful. So to all you recruiters and /or directors out there that only gripe about your underlings, first and foremost remeber where you came from, remember why you got started then, take off those shoes and walk in someone else's for a change. Your ideals are not your recruits. Your idea of success are not the same as your recruits. Dang they have their own lives to live and their things, familys, problems to deal with. And I am sorry, you should be the ones to be fired!
I love this saying and it is for those of you who are to short sighted to realize that other people do exist who have different ideas of what the Pampered Chef opportunity is: "I would love to see things from your point of view but I don't think I can get my head that far up my ...!" You can all fill in the blank!
Aleechef, do not quit if this is something you want to do. Just keep doing what you need to. Get caller ID or just never answer your phone on the first few rings. I screen using my answering machine or voice mail on my cell. And make sure the home office knows what is happening. Remember, you can not be fired! No one said you need to talk to your director EVER!

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
I love this saying and it is for those of you who are to short sighted to realize that other people do exist who have different ideas of what the Pampered Chef opportunity is: "I would love to see things from your point of view but I don't think I can get my head that far up my ...!" You can all fill in the blank!
QUOTE]
I love that!!! I enthusiastically second your comments! Everyone is in this for different reasons, so a lot of the subjects (the overbearing directors/recruiters) of these horror stories need to CHILL!!

I absolutely love the person who recruited me. I actually found her. I had sold before and quit because I was too busy and lack of training. 6 years later, I decided to try again. My recruiter and I touch base through email after every show and we talk about every 3 weeks. We also have monthly meetings with the cluster. We discussed recruiting last night and I told her that I didn't know if I wanted alot of people under me and she said that was fine. This business was what I wanted to make of it and if I was happy just being a consultant holding 3-5 shows a month - more power to me. She makes money off of my sales no matter what, so why push for more.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon

1. How do I know which category to post in on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are unsure which category your post falls under, you can always reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to guide you to the appropriate category for your post.

2. Can I post the same content in multiple categories on the Pampered Chef website?

No, please refrain from posting the same content in multiple categories. This will help keep our website organized and make it easier for other users to find relevant information.

3. I have a question about a specific recipe, where should I post it?

If you have a question about a specific recipe, you can post it in the "Recipes" category on our website. This will ensure that other users who are interested in that particular recipe will see your question and be able to provide helpful responses.

4. Can I post about non-Pampered Chef products on the website?

No, the Pampered Chef website is dedicated to our products and services. We kindly ask that you refrain from posting about non-Pampered Chef products on our website.

5. Is there a limit to how many posts I can make in a day on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a limit of 5 posts per day on the Pampered Chef website. This is to ensure that all users have a fair chance of having their posts seen and answered by others on the site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956