• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know? The Pampered Chef Outlet Has Been Updated!

you are a Consultant and order thru my website, it will not matter when your website allows outlet orders. If you order thru someone else's website, it may depend on their policy.
BettieC
Gold Member
Don't know if anyone posted this yet or not, but the outlet has been updated................WooHoo!! :)

Re: OutletVERY COOL!! Now I have something new to tempt the patrons! Yippee!

Re: OutletWhen I go to it, all the pictures say "no photo available"...anybody else seeing this?

Re: OutletYep! No pics.

Re: OutletIt looks like they've changed the way the photos are housed on the server :( Not so easy to figure out the path...

Re: OutletAdded: Pies & Tarts recipe cards, Kid's Apron, Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap, Mini-Baker, Nylon Slice 'N Serve, Tart/Quiche Pan, Twixit Clips in whiteRemoved: Fall table linens, Stoneware Mini-Fluted pan, Hot Pad/Trivet (red)

Re: OutletLove the TwixIts. I buy them up to use as door prize gifts and to sell at fairs!

Re: Outlet
Yep! No pics.

The cookware doesn't have pics right now...the rest I do see.

Re: OutletI'm curious about the steak knives. WHen you click on the product to get the description, the knives look like our current forged cutlery. Click on the picture for an enlarged view and it's a different knife. Which would it be??

esavvymom said:
I'm curious about the steak knives. WHen you click on the product to get the description, the knives look like our current forged cutlery. Click on the picture for an enlarged view and it's a different knife. Which would it be??

It's not the forged cutlery. It's an older set we had - I have a set and use them frequently - we love them. I'd say they are well worth $20!

Re: OutletI love the apron! I will have to get one for my grandson! He loves to be our Kitchen Assistant! :)

nikked said:
When I go to it, all the pictures say "no photo available"...anybody else seeing this?

Just go to PC website and click shop to see pics (they dont have the cookware photos, but have all the others).

Re: OutletI'm bummed that the photos are not available ... somebody came to me at a fair the other day, and I told her to go to the website and look at the professional cookware to see if that was what she had because if so, it's guaranteed for life.I love that they have the twixits separately but I can't see paying $4.25 to ship an item that costs less than $3.I hope this means they have better stuff in the surprise boxes.

Re: Outletahhh i'm dying here!!! I just qualified with my last show... so my PWS, which I already had, is now ready for outlet orders and Individuals.... with sweaty palms this morning, i logged on as a "mock" customer, only to find that it doesnt work. My last order, which sent me to qualifying, has shipped. But HO said it would take 72 hours before I could get those services on my PWS. :( i will just have to eat chocolate until then.

ChefBeckyD said:
It's not the forged cutlery. It's an older set we had - I have a set and use them frequently - we love them. I'd say they are well worth $20!
I ordered two sets the other day....they should arrive today. I have been wanting the FC set of steak knives but wanted more than four. I couldn't afford to buy two sets of FC knives, so I was excited to find those in the outlet. At $20 per set, I could afford to buy two sets. Guess I need to grill some steaks this weekend so we can try out the new knives.

Re: Outleti want that soap!! I posted a thread the other day about it, and like a little answered prayer , there the soap is in the outlet! Smiling back at me :) lol.

would it benefit me to wait until my website allows outlet orders? should be any moment now, well probably not tonight, but maybe tomorrow morning. Or would it be just the same if I ordered through someone else's PWS? .

Do things in the outlet sell out super fast ? I have never ordered from it before.

Re: OutletWhen I go to the outlet as a customer, I see the Cookware and Tiles Linen Collections (there may be other items not showing, but these are the ones I noticed right away).

But, when I go to the outlet thru CC/Samples, I do not see these items listed in the Outlet. Anyone know why? I would rather purchase as a Consultant through CC and get the better discount and $4.25 S&H.

Jane the PC said:
would it benefit me to wait until my website allows outlet orders? should be any moment now, well probably not tonight, but maybe tomorrow morning. Or would it be just the same if I ordered through someone else's PWS?

If you log into Consultant's Corner and go to Managing Your Business>Samples and Supplies>Order Product Samples you can purchase from the outlet directly. In fact the prices are usually even less there than as a customer!

Re: OutletI'd wait til your PWS is up. If you already qualified, you should already be able to order outlet items....BUT you have to:

-go to your PWS
-click "Shop Online" in the bottom lefthand corner
-Option 2
-Continue....

Ta da.....outlet items! = )

You can not see the link for outlet items if you choose the "products" tab on your PWS....most frustrating for our customers.

1. What is the "Updated Outlet" and how is it different from the regular outlet?

The "Updated Outlet" is a new feature on our website where we showcase specially discounted products. These products are different from the regular outlet as they are updated more frequently and offer even bigger discounts.

2. How often are products in the "Updated Outlet" updated?

The products in the "Updated Outlet" are updated on a weekly basis. This means that every week, there will be new discounted products available for purchase.

3. Can I use discount codes or coupons on "Updated Outlet" products?

Unfortunately, discount codes and coupons cannot be used on "Updated Outlet" products as they are already heavily discounted. However, keep an eye out for special promotions and sales that may apply to these products.

4. Are there limited quantities of "Updated Outlet" products available?

Yes, the "Updated Outlet" products are available in limited quantities. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase at the discounted price.

5. Can I return or exchange "Updated Outlet" products?

As with all of our products, we have a satisfaction guarantee for "Updated Outlet" products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooker_Girl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • niktim3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow