• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla...

In summary, "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..." is a concentrated vanilla flavor enhancer that can be used as a replacement for pure vanilla extract in baking and cooking. It is made with a combination of natural and artificial flavors, and does not contain any alcohol or gluten. It can be used in both hot and cold dishes, and is heat-stable for use in baking and cooking at high temperatures. Simply measure it out as a 1:1 replacement for vanilla extract in your recipes, and adjust the amount to your desired taste.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I don't have any double strength vanilla but really want to try making the Raspberry Champagne Cream cake....

What do I do? It calls for 1 tsp of it!

Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
I don't have any double strength vanilla but really want to try making the Raspberry Champagne Cream cake....

What do I do? It calls for 1 tsp of it!

Karen

Use 1 - 2 tsp of whatever vanilla you have.

not so sure, but you could try adding 2 tsp of regular vanilla. I know my mom would always do that in her brownies she would make.

I read in one of the PC recipes a while ago that if you don't have the double strength, to just double the amount of your regular vanilla.

, don't worry! There are a few options you can try to still make your Raspberry Champagne Cream cake without the double strength vanilla. First, you can use regular strength vanilla and simply double the amount called for in the recipe. So instead of 1 tsp, you would use 2 tsp of regular strength vanilla. Another option is to use vanilla extract paste, which is a concentrated form of vanilla and can provide a stronger flavor. You can use the same amount called for in the recipe (1 tsp). Finally, if you don't have either of those options, you can try using almond extract or even a little bit of brandy or rum for added flavor. Just remember to use a smaller amount (1/2 tsp or less) as these extracts are more potent. Happy baking!

What is "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..."?

"Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..." is a vanilla flavor enhancer that can be used in place of pure vanilla extract in baking and cooking. It is a concentrated blend of vanilla flavor and other natural ingredients, designed to give your dishes a stronger vanilla taste.

What are the ingredients in "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..."?

The ingredients in "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..." include water, sugar, natural and artificial flavors, caramel color, and citric acid. It does not contain any alcohol, making it a great alternative for those who prefer non-alcoholic options in their cooking.

How do I use "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..."?

"Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..." can be used as a 1:1 replacement for pure vanilla extract in recipes. Simply measure out the same amount as you would for vanilla extract and use it in your recipe as directed. You can also adjust the amount to your taste, depending on how strong you want the vanilla flavor to be.

Is "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..." gluten-free?

Yes, "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..." is gluten-free and does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients. It is also certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

Can I use "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..." in cold dishes?

Yes, "Don't Have the Double Strength Vanilla..." can be used in both hot and cold dishes. It is great for adding a boost of vanilla flavor to desserts like ice cream, smoothies, and even cocktails. It is also heat-stable, meaning it can be used in baking and cooking at high temperatures without losing its flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
esavvymom