• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Have Pampered Chef Sign for Craft Sale?

In summary, for an upcoming craft sale, the speaker does not have a PC sign or table cloth. They ask for suggestions and one person suggests making a banner or flyers to post on or around the table. Another person shares their experience of using an apron and a small computer-made sign for their booth. Someone else suggests getting PC balloons from a website and using them to decorate the table.
cla519
I don't have a PC sign or table cloth for a craft sale I am doing next weekend and no one to borrow one from. Do any of you have any suggestions what I could do? I was thinking of taping the PC bags to the front of the table and I have made a poster with some pictures that I have taken out of the catalogue. Do you think that would be proffessional enough???

i just did a craft fair this weekend and didnt have a tablecloth or anything either. my husband went on our computer and made some banners and we taped them across the front of our table. most people never even looked at it. they saw the products on the table and knew who it was. those who didnt would ask. so my suggestion would be to make a banner or maybe some flyers to post on or around your table...HTH

I had a booth a couple of weeks ago. I ordered a PC tablecloth from Town & Country Printing, but they said they never got my order. I just wore my apron and everyone saw Pampered Chef on it and knew what the booth was. I did have a small computer made sign on the front of my table, but my booth was always so packed, no one could even see the sign.

I have a bazaar to do in Nov. and I'm wearing my apron and the table will be decorated with a fall theme so the table cloth is going to be one of my own making. So, that it goes with the theme. I believe that the apron on you will be advertisement enough. Good Luck!

BalloonsYou could go to Nancy's Artworks (www.nancys-artworks.com) and order some PC balloons. Go to the dollar store, fill the balloons with helium, and tie to some of our tools to hold them down. Customers will be able to see them from quite a distance if you use a lot of string/ribbon!

Good luck,
Diane

What is the purpose of having a Pampered Chef sign at a craft sale?

Having a Pampered Chef sign at a craft sale helps to attract potential customers and inform them that our products are available for purchase at the event. It also helps to showcase the high-quality and diverse range of kitchen tools and products that we offer.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef sign at every craft sale?

While it is not mandatory to have a Pampered Chef sign at every craft sale, it is highly recommended as it can greatly increase the visibility and sales of our products. It also helps to establish a professional and recognizable brand presence at the event.

Can I make my own Pampered Chef sign for the craft sale?

Yes, you are welcome to make your own Pampered Chef sign for the craft sale. However, we do have professionally designed and branded signs available for purchase that can be borrowed or rented for events. These signs are eye-catching and have been proven to attract more customers.

What if I am not comfortable with displaying a Pampered Chef sign at the craft sale?

We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable displaying a Pampered Chef sign at a craft sale. However, having a sign can greatly benefit your sales and ultimately your business. If you have any concerns, please reach out to your team leader for support and guidance.

Can I receive any compensation for displaying a Pampered Chef sign at the craft sale?

Unfortunately, we do not offer any compensation for displaying a Pampered Chef sign at a craft sale. However, we do provide other incentives and rewards for our consultants who actively promote and market our products at events. Please refer to your consultant agreement for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies