• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale

sale actually started?Some Consultants knew what products were going to be offered in advance, while others found out as the sale began.
esavvymom
Staff member
For those of you with a personal website, make sure you have sent your customers an email telling them about the Winter Blowout Sale starting at midnight tonight (Jan 22)..... When they did a blowout before (was it last summer??), it was one of my best online sales months EVER! I think I had almost $700 in sales!!! I never do that.And this time, we have tons of good discontinued products listed....they even show the Taupe DCB in the picture, and other taupe stones, the simple additions, etc. Hoping for a good one.

I'm excited. Hope it goes as well for me as the last one did for you.

I thought I read in one of the HO emails that if we sent out a monthly e-newsletter, PC would automatically send a message to our customers who get that announcing the Winter Blowout Sale. I don't want to inundate my customers with emails, but I do want to make sure they know.Shari in TX

I thought the same thing Shari

They will....but I emailed mine to tell them before it started. PC will send out the email after it starts- of course, with the system DOWN, they haven't emailed anyone yet because it's not even working.
Sad thing is, your PWS in general is down...not just the part associated with the sale. Hope they fix it soon.I knew I should have stayed up just a bit longer last night. can't even get in. By the time we do, the good stuff will be gone. haha. figures. God's way of saying I don't need to spend the money anyway!

Hahah...so PC gives us a statement to issue to our customers about the website. YET, Consultant's Corner and all PC related websites are down, so good luck trying to get that email message out. Only those who have the other newsletter services would be able to do that. Nice. Too funny.

Esavvymom be glad you got your rest. The site locked up immediately around 1:00am EST. There were moments when it seemed like people were able to get on and shop, the system continued to kick them out until it was completely down. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

I rememeber this happened the first year they did a sale (summer 2013...wow, didn't seem that long ago). The good thing is, no one can buy anything, so when they DO fix it, most of the stuff will still be there. :)

About 250 total orders were able to get in. There were so many trying to get in that the server couldn't handle it. An hour before the sale was to start there were already 300x more on the site than on cyber Monday. That made getting the products loaded very difficult. They shut it down both times (early morning hours and evening Thursday) because wait times were so long for each step in the process that orders were getting kicked back out of PWS sites into the main pc site. They have plenty of everything but won't try again until they have worked out the issues and will probably do something entirely different. Very disappointing for everyone and the powers that be truly are as upset as we are.

If they were using Cyber Monday as a base for this sale. That just simply isn't accurate. Free shipping pales in comparison to the amazing prices that they were offering with the Winter Blowout Sale. I'm really bummed that it didn't happen altogether. It was nice having a computer geek husband to help me understand what probably happened.

Never underestimate the power of an amazing sale on quality kitchen items! I'm glad I didn't contact my customers ahead of time -- I was just going to wait and let HO email them to let them know. So, at least they didn't know and were disappointed.Here's hoping they figure out a way to eventually offer the sale. Although, frankly, I'm convinced that if they just put out a new page of outlet stuff every month at 30-40% off original price, people would buy it and there wouldn't be such heavy traffic at one time. I always forget to check the outlet because it's so often the same stuff. I'm sure customers are the same way. Seeing new stuff pop up in the outlet on a regular, but random basis would be like Christmas for many of us.What I want to know after reading the comments on the PC FB page (which I'm sort of sorry I did because some of them were just vicious) was how did some Consultants know what was going to be offered before the sale started? Did I miss something? I read more than one comment from both customers and consultants saying consultants gave their customers a list of items so they could make out their wishlists ahead of time and be ready to order as soon as the sale came online. I read all my messages from HO and I never saw anything that gave us a sneak peek at what was going to be on the sale. Again, did I miss something?Shari in TX

I agree with Shari....I'd rather see consistent updates to the outlet either monthly or even quarterly, to make it more "special" if that is what it takes, instead of one big one a year, or every other year. Especially if they can't handle the volume. It crashed the servers the FIRST year they did it, remember? (2013). This year, it was especially bad because not only were our PWS sites down, but CC, and basically ALL business halted since you couldn't log into the system now that it is all web-based. THAT highlights a big problem to me, having come from the tech industry.Anyway...not sure how some had the list. My hospitality NED had sent out a newsletter (looks like Mike's) that had a picture of everything with prices. That was before I was ever able to get into the website (for all of 60 seconds) to see the list there too. Maybe certain upper levels had it, and it just filtered from there.

There was a pdf posted on cc. (see attached) Then people made collages from it. I did a small blast and had a few people ready to order. myself included so I'm sad.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Winter Blowout.pdf
    483.5 KB · Views: 1,376
Anyone else getting VERY BELATED apology messages from Home Office. I received probably 4 emails yesterday, dated the 22 and one today, dated the 23. That warms the cockles of my heart.

SherryLynn, thanks for attaching the list. I somehow missed that. I can see why everyone was so excited. There were some great products on there at really good prices.Chefjeanine, I wonder why those emails didn't get to you the day they were dated? I received all of mine as they sent them out. It seemed like every time I opened my mail the first day the sale was supposed to happen, there was another update from HO. I really appreciated that they kept us so informed even though there wasn't really much new to report. At least those messages told me they were still working hard. I can't imagine what a sad day it was at HO that day. :(Shari in TX

1. What items are included in the "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale"?

The "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale" includes a wide variety of winter items such as coats, jackets, boots, scarves, and gloves.

2. When does the "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale" end?

The "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale" ends on February 28th, so be sure to take advantage of these amazing deals before they're gone!

3. Are there any discounts or promotions during the "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale"?

Yes, there are many discounts and promotions available during the "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale". Keep an eye out for special deals and coupon codes on select items.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale"?

Yes, you can return or exchange items purchased during the "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale". Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Is the "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale" available in-store and online?

Yes, the "Don't Forget- Winter Blowout Sale" is available both in-store and online. Shop from the comfort of your own home or visit us in-store for even more deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • ragschef