• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget to Use Kohl's Cash

In summary, if you received Kohl's Cash on Black Friday, remember that it expires tomorrow (Saturday). It would be a shame to lose out on this "free" money for Christmas presents. While some may already have spent it, it's still a great opportunity to make use of it and enjoy some savings at Kohl's. Avoiding the Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping rush can lead to a more enjoyable and stress-free holiday season. However, for those who have Kohl's Cash, it's a great opportunity to get some free gifts or save on items you may need.
janezapchef
Gold Member
If you got Kohl's Cash on Black Friday, it expires tomorrow (Saturday)! Just posting in case you're like me and completely forget about things until it's too late. It would really be a shame to lose out on "free" money for Christmas presents!

I know I LOVE Kohls' cash its like fre christmas present woohoo

you KNOW where i'm going during my lunch break today :)

Well, it's not free money, you technically already spent it. :)I am actually proud to say I avoided all Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping. We are having a wonderful "small" Christmas and thoroughly enjoying it!We are having family time and playing games and reading books. DS gets a birthday gift Wednesday but nothing huge. I feel so little stress not running around buying tons of things that won't get used and paying bills instead. :)But for those using it, enjoy, I do like Kohls!

janetupnorth said:
Well, it's not free money, you technically already spent it. :)I am actually proud to say I avoided all Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping. We are having a wonderful "small" Christmas and thoroughly enjoying it!

We are having family time and playing games and reading books. DS gets a birthday gift Wednesday but nothing huge.

I feel so little stress not running around buying tons of things that won't get used and paying bills instead. :)

But for those using it, enjoy, I do like Kohls!

Yep, that's why I said it was "free". Believe me, I know I already spent it! :DEven more important to go make use of it then, right?

janezapchef said:
Yep, that's why I said it was "free". Believe me, I know I already spent it! :DEven more important to go make use of it then, right?

Of course!

Hence why I said for those who have it - ENJOY! :D

It is a really great thing - already spent mine. It was like a free gift because my husband needed clothes for his new job. He had uniforms where he was the past two years. When I got his shirts on Friday I also had a 15% off coupon. Since I had the coupon my sister added her stuff to my order and then I really did get free money:)! I ended up getting my Mom's Christmas present w/the $40!

Thanks for the reminder!! ;)

1. How do I earn Kohl's Cash?

You can earn $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend during a promotional period. This can be earned both in-store and online.

2. When can I use my Kohl's Cash?

Kohl's Cash can be redeemed during a specific redemption period, usually a week or so after it is earned. The redemption period will be clearly stated on the Kohl's Cash coupon or email.

3. Can I use Kohl's Cash with other discounts or coupons?

Yes, you can use Kohl's Cash with other discounts or coupons. However, the total amount of discounts and coupons cannot exceed the total purchase amount.

4. What happens if I return an item I used Kohl's Cash on?

If you return an item that you used Kohl's Cash on, the Kohl's Cash will be refunded to your account as long as it is still within the redemption period. If the redemption period has ended, the Kohl's Cash will not be refunded.

5. Can I use my Kohl's Cash on any purchase?

Kohl's Cash can be used on most purchases in-store and online, with a few exceptions such as gift card purchases. The restrictions will be stated on the Kohl's Cash coupon or email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
Curlyone
Replies
Views
chefann