• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget About Pampered Perks!!

In summary, Pampered Perks is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn points for various activities. Consultants are automatically enrolled and do not need to sign up or pay any additional fees. Points can be redeemed for products, supplies, gift cards, and special events and training sessions. Points expire after 12 months if not redeemed, but can be extended by continuing to earn points. Points and rewards can be tracked through the Pampered Chef website and monthly commission statement.
straitfan
Gold Member
I was searching online for a particular Christmas present for DH, and found it at both Amazon and Office Depot. We don't have an Office Depot in our town, so I've never pursued this, but I seemed to recall that Office Depot was a "Pampered Perk". I signed up, found the item I was looking for, got 10% off and FREE SHIPPING!!! (the item was only $12, so I really hated the thought of paying almost 25% for shipping.)

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Thanks, Christy. I love free shipping and discounts. Good reminder.

I'm a happy camper. I'm also glad that I was able to get what I wanted from a local business and contribute to the community instead of buying from a big corporation like Amazon. I will definitely be using Office Depot's Pampered Perks more often now. It's a great way to support local businesses and save money at the same time. Thank you for making this perk available to us!

What is Pampered Perks?

Pampered Perks is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It allows consultants to earn points for various activities, such as sales, recruiting, and attending training events.

How do I enroll in Pampered Perks?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in Pampered Perks. There is no need to sign up or pay any additional fees.

What can I redeem my points for?

You can redeem your points for a variety of rewards, including products, business supplies, and gift cards. You can also use your points to attend special events and training sessions.

Do my points expire?

Yes, points do expire after 12 months if they are not redeemed. However, as long as you continue to earn points, your expiration date will be extended.

How do I track my points and rewards?

You can track your points and rewards by logging into your Pampered Perks account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also view your points balance on your monthly commission statement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gothim0802
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • nikki70563