• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Consultants Let Me Down?

In summary, an experienced consultant was supposed to promote me to director, but they didn't submit the show, and now I don't know if it's even submitted. I'm disappointed and sad.
Congrats Becky!! You SO deserve it!! :sing:

I haven't been on in a while and just opened this thread so I got to read through, watching it unfold like a little mini drama. Oh, how I love happy endings! :D

I just checked Becky too and mine is there so I can breath easy as well. Congrats and glad it showed up :)

Still no luck for me. Same consultant didn't submit so if that aren't 100% this month no walking for me. I thought about throwing him the 150 but figured its just not meant to be.

Yeah Becky, I can't think of someone who deserves Director more than you!I wish I would be at conference to cheer you on. I will cheer from Washington at the time of the Director walk. I hope you will be able to hear me. :)

CONGRATS Becky! Just popped in to see what's new here...& this is the first thread I opened. So happy for you; I know how long & hard you've worked for this!

Way to go Becky! Enjoy your new Directorship!

Congrats becky!!! I am so happy for you and your team~~

ChefGwendolyn said:
Congrats becky!!! I am so happy for you and your team~~

Thank you!

I have to tell you - I lived in Columbia for several years! I went there to go to School (Columbia International University) and then stayed and worked for a couple years after college. Lots of good memories! For a couple of years I lived in a Four-plex (an old house that was converted into Apts - very pretty...high ceilings w/ all wood floors...) on Marion St. very near the Capitol Building downtown...then I moved "across the river".

Congratulations!

Yay, so exciting!

26 total chickens. I've been just dying to count them.

<h2>1. Why didn't my consultant submit the show that was supposed to promote me to director?</h2><p>It's possible that there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding between you and your consultant. It's important to have clear and open communication with your team to avoid these types of situations. It's also possible that there was a technical issue or personal emergency that prevented your consultant from submitting the show.</p><h2>2. What should I do when my consultants don't meet their commitments?</h2><p>First, try to understand the reason behind their actions and address it calmly and professionally. If the issue persists, it may be necessary to have a one-on-one meeting to discuss expectations and consequences. Ultimately, it's important to have a team that is reliable and committed to their roles and responsibilities.</p><h2>3. Should I pressure my consultants about their sales?</h2><p>No, it's important to respect your consultants and their own business goals. However, it's also important to communicate the importance of certain goals and deadlines to your team. It's about finding a balance between motivating them and respecting their autonomy.</p><h2>4. How can I handle disappointment when my team doesn't meet expectations?</h2><p>It's natural to feel disappointed when things don't go as planned, but it's important to remember that setbacks are a part of any business. Take some time to process your emotions and then focus on finding a solution or moving forward. Remember to also celebrate the successes and wins of your team, even if they may not be exactly what you had hoped for.</p><h2>5. What steps can I take to prevent this from happening again in the future?</h2><p>Communication, setting clear expectations, and having consequences for not meeting commitments are all important steps in preventing similar situations from happening again. It's also important to have a solid team and to continuously work on building relationships with your consultants to foster a strong and reliable team dynamic.</p>

1. Why didn't my consultant submit the show that was supposed to promote me to director?

It's possible that there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding between you and your consultant. It's important to have clear and open communication with your team to avoid these types of situations. It's also possible that there was a technical issue or personal emergency that prevented your consultant from submitting the show.

2. What should I do when my consultants don't meet their commitments?

First, try to understand the reason behind their actions and address it calmly and professionally. If the issue persists, it may be necessary to have a one-on-one meeting to discuss expectations and consequences. Ultimately, it's important to have a team that is reliable and committed to their roles and responsibilities.

3. Should I pressure my consultants about their sales?

No, it's important to respect your consultants and their own business goals. However, it's also important to communicate the importance of certain goals and deadlines to your team. It's about finding a balance between motivating them and respecting their autonomy.

4. How can I handle disappointment when my team doesn't meet expectations?

It's natural to feel disappointed when things don't go as planned, but it's important to remember that setbacks are a part of any business. Take some time to process your emotions and then focus on finding a solution or moving forward. Remember to also celebrate the successes and wins of your team, even if they may not be exactly what you had hoped for.

5. What steps can I take to prevent this from happening again in the future?

Communication, setting clear expectations, and having consequences for not meeting commitments are all important steps in preventing similar situations from happening again. It's also important to have a solid team and to continuously work on building relationships with your consultants to foster a strong and reliable team dynamic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies